Best defence/offence against.............how to fight against it?

I use akuma and ive come across quite a few of these players who just fireball over and over again especially with sagat and i cant get around it :frowning:

Also i have trouble with charge characters when they attack me i seems they never let up and i cant do anything :frowning:

welcome to Street Fighter lol

Nah, but seriously, online, u see a lot of fireball spammers. I main Gief, so i can jsut lariat most of the time, but it takes time to learn exactly how to move. See what Demon Flipping can do, and if nothing else, it can at least close u in on them. Hope that helped.

welcome to Street Fighter lol

Nah, but seriously, online, u see a lot of fireball spammers. I main Gief, so i can jsut lariat most of the time, but it takes time to learn exactly how to move. See what Demon Flipping can do, and if nothing else, it can at least close u in on them. Hope that helped.

As grappler said keep at it. The things you can do and is up for you to find where and when it works are neutral jump, jump forwards duh, crouch/standing block, invincible moves, moves that avoid fireballs and focus atracks to absorb and dash/counter them.

Focus Absorb
Jump Straight Up Over
Jump Towards Over
Duck (High Tiger Shots)
Block
Use a move your character may have to get around like Demon Flip for Akuma.

Learn to mix all of those up because if you just try to jump over them (which I’m sure you have), you will see that you fall victim to the common fireball trap and probably just get DPed or roundhoused out of the air.

jumping straight up is something new players underestimate

Jumping in with an air fireball to put them on the defensive is an option, as is Akuma’s Demon Flip dealio.

As for charge characters, you have a great reversal with your SRK and a teleport. And the focus attack… block. Then block some more. Tech a throw if needed. Learn their pattern, then punish.