Biggest Lag Abuser Ever (Hatemail & Keyboard Shinanigans)

Yeah I think everyone at some time who plays online matches gets hate mail even the ones who commonly send it. I wish there was a function to ignore ppl who aren’t on my friend list unless I message them first or accept there friend request.

but I just ignore the messages I receive even the “Good Game” messages because I just don’t see a point in replying to anyone. If the character you have the most fun with just happens to be top then forget what ppl say and keep playing that character.

We play video games for the enjoyment not to please everyone we come against and/or play with.

Yeah I think everyone at some time who plays online matches gets hate mail even the ones who commonly send it. I wish there was a function to ignore ppl who aren’t on my friend list unless I message them first or accept there friend request.

but I just ignore the messages I receive even the “Good Game” messages because I just don’t see a point in replying to anyone. If the character you have the most fun with just happens to be top then forget what ppl say and keep playing that character.

We play video games for the enjoyment not to please everyone we come against and/or play with.