Bison Warp and Ashura Warp

Bison’s teleport and Akuma’s teleport are peformed with the same command. Also both variations of the two send them the same distance in relation to one another. But as I used both while fighting live competition I noticed that my opponents would react differently with respect to the kind of teleport used. It seems much easier to punish Bison’s Warp over Akuma’s. Does this have anything to do with the fact that Bison vanishes from the screen momentarily while Akuma stays visible? And if that true, shouldn’t it be the other way around?

Maybe I’m getting too much into this but does anyone here have any knowledge on how much these two teleportations differ and how it affects gameplay?

Akuma’s teleport has quite abit of recovery normally…it only has little recovery if it hits the wall before it finishes, so you can mix up with it in the corner.

can Gouki get thrown out of his teleport, or is that just athenas?

You mean mid teleport? I don’t think akuma can be thrown out.

Akuma’s teleport has a shit-load of recovery.

Try sticking a poke that stays out a long time while akuma is still in teleport animation. When he recovers he gets hit.

ANyone who uses teleporting in any fashion is playing “cheaply”

Sure its a move in the game, but it just goes to show that if you cant handle the heat of a pressure string or you can find your slef an openning so youhaev to switch to halt the players momentum using a teleport, then dont waste that persons time, and either pick someone else or get practicing.

You cannto throw Akuma out of his teleport though you can smack him in the early stages (when he sqauts before he ports).

shut up, you have no idea what you’re talking about.
If you have the opponent in the corner and he’s being “cheap” because he just blocks everything, do a string into teleport, hit the wall, then rape some more.
This move should be used sparingly, that way you maintain the element of surprise. Keep em guessing, that’s what it’s all about. And teleport is just one more tool, like you.

Listen to him…he’s on team llama.