Bjork - "Hyperballad"

Haunting…emotional…beautiful…there is no words to describe this live performance. I like one of the comments “out of this world…another dimension”. Bjork’s performance of this song just cannot be touched. I think its even better than the original recording.

[media=youtube]Beu3ZLr-UEA&feature=related"[/media]

Oh we are doing video thread in gd too?

[media=youtube]lVmmYMwFj1I&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Being a dickhead is cool!

I like Bjork. When she’s not being weird that is.

Umm…I’ve got a way to describe it. Ass. Didn’t like it (and I don’t like the original recording either).

Bjork is awesome id love to see her live.

90’s Bjork would get “Hyper-ball’d”. Current Bjork… not so much…

^_-;

Born in 65’ and works in entertainment. She could only last so long…

What an awkwardly untalented singer, in my opinion at least. The song wasn’t all that either.

I hope you learned something today op.

If Bjork was black nobody would listen to a thing she said, not that I don’t think she’s pretty legit sometimes. That video where she married that cat was class.

her music is definitely an acquired taste…but u cant deny that voice…that voice…nothing else like it on this earth :smokin:

lol I read the topic as “Bjork-hyperballEd”

I thought it was gonna be something funny. ehh, never listened to bjork, probably never will. when I clicked on the link, and fast forwarded to a the middle, I chuckled bit.

sorry op, bjork=who? in my books

The music video by Michel Gondry is amazing. They dont make music videos like this anymore…it’s truly art.

[media=youtube]yGpLMNnhLFo"[/media]

That’s certainly one word for it. That stuttering trash she does makes her sound as if she has down syndrome. I’ve tried giving her albums a spin and it just comes off as random wailing, shrieking, and mumbling. :s

The melody is great but something about her singing just bugs me.

Here’s another acquired taste: Me closing this thread because it doesn’t belong here.