Black "lines" on characters

I have a problem. I have a really nice 4k TV. Now playing SF V on it I noticed that there are black lines on the character models?

Is this a problem of my TV or what is it?

Think you could get a clear camera shot of what you mean?

To me it sounds like something that might be an artifact of the television’s own image processing. Are you running in a “Game Mode” type input setting?

I think I know what you’re talking about. When character models are in shaded areas do you get sort of like a dot pattern on them? I did some research and this seems to be because the SSAO (Screen Space Ambient Occlusion) samples are too low in the game and it becomes more apparent when you play on a high def monitor or tv.

Pics or it didn’t happen.

It’s called dithering to be exact, you can look up what the exact causes are. If you are on PC you can max the AA or use super resolution to make it better, on PS4 you’ll have to deal with it.

Oh, I suppose he could just be talking about the shadow dithering on PS4, yeah.

Yeah if it’s like the screenshots in [this](Shadow Pixelation; My problem or shared? thread then unfortunately that’s just the SFV world we live in.

Either the PS4 the hardware is utter shit or Capcom can’t work with unreal engine at all

Or both

Thank you so much… i thought my TV has some problems.

But damn CAPCOM fix it please