Blanka crossup into electricity help!

Hi, I can’t get the electricity to come out and hit. I think the combo is cross with mk, then lk or lp into electricity. Thanks : )

Are you talking about the j.mk cross-up, or the c.mk xx hop cross-up?

In any case, I usually get by doing lp, hp, mp, lp, hp OR lp, mp, hp, lp, hp very quickly so that I hit with fierce electricity. If you’re close enough you can use jab or strong electricity, but fierce has better properties. You can mash it out as well.

Basically, you need to do 5 inputs in 3 frames. If you’re not getting electricity you’re either not pressing 5 punches, or you’re not inputting the punches quickly enough. Get into training mode and turn inputs on and check that you’re getting 5 button presses.

He’s asking how to combo it from a cross up

Yes. If anyone could tell me how they input it I would be very appreciative!

I just posted the input for the electricity. Is there something else you’re having a problem with?

He can’t get the cross up MK to electricity to combo.

He is wondering if that is the entire combo or if there is something he is missing out of it.

Honestly the SRK wiki would probably answer his question though.

He says in his first post he can’t get the electricity to “come out and hit”, so I assume he knows how to do cross-up j.mk at least. The inputs I gave him should work regardless of whether or not he does the cross-up. It’ll give lp into electricity anywhere on screen. If HP electricity doesn’t hit, then the opponent is too far away.

If you’re just doing J.MK into Elec, just begin the elec inputs before you land and if you’re timing is right it’ll combo.

If you’re new to properly performing the piano method, I would suggest using the slide instead, its a bit easier for beginners. Practice Piano though, its the best way in the end.

If you’re just doing J.MK into Elec, just begin the elec inputs before you land and if you’re timing is right it’ll combo.

If you’re new to properly performing the piano method, I would suggest using the slide instead, its a bit easier for beginners. Practice Piano though, its the best way in the end.