Destructive Nature Tournament #2
Type: Single Elimination (limit of script)
Description: The rules here apply to the tournament scheduled for July 31st.
Number of Rounds (Rebels): Best 2 out of 3
Number of Matches: Best 2 out of 3
Round Time: 99 seconds
Astral Heats: Enabled
Unlimited Characters: Disabled
Easy Specials: Disabled
[LIST]Grand finals are 3 out of 5 matches.[/LIST]
[LIST]Winning player may not switch their character.[/LIST]
[LIST]If the players do not agree on a stage within 15 seconds, the match will be random stage select.[/LIST]
[LIST]If the players do not agree on a background music within 15 seconds, the match will be random music select.[/LIST]
[LIST]In the event of a rule violation stop the match immediately and discuss the situation with the opponent and/or the tournament administrator. If you continue to play, you are essentially validating the rule break and permitting it.[/LIST]
1) You are free to play your match anytime after the tournament has begun. Report the winner/loser to the provided thread. This rule does not apply to the Semi-Finals & Finals.
2) For Semi-Finals & Finals only: Time will be arranged between players and administrators for recording purposes, please be online at your scheduled time.
3) Please open the ports for your Playstation 3 if you are using a router. This allows for the best connection and synchronization possible for game play.
4) If the game has an unusual amount of latency we will be testing latency to a Tournament Administrator to determine where the problem is located. If a player is having consistent latency issues, said player may be disqualified at the Tournament Administrators discretion.
5) Clean matches. No one likes to listen to a poor sport. Don’t kill the mood.[LIST]
If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.