Blizzard Overwatch

Very fast paced, I played hammer guy, double gun guy, and transformer turret. I want to play more!

Also it didn’t really channel tf2, more so Monday night combat

It looked so awesome to play. Oh man, I’m so excited to play this. Medic class 4 lyfe.

Is this really what we need more of though? Pardon me for finding it difficult to get overly enthused about a team based moba style fps futuristic cartoony mishmash. :confused:

Why is Blizzard trying to be the Pixar of games.

Hammer dude looks amazing. Same with the robot. I want this T_T

…Really? Why do we really need more of any games? I have no problem with have similar games if it takes different things from stuff I like and mash it into one game. Why can’t companies just make fun games and people enjoy it? Blizzard hasn’t made a “new” IP in years. I for one welcome a new sorta of TF2-esque/MNC game. They’re fun co-op game.

Holy shit I’ve never heard of this game before, but that OP trailer was incredible could be one of the best FPS’s ever, that is exactly what I’ve always wanted in an FPS classic fast paced gun play mixed with crazy whacky powers!

I think we can all agree that trailer made Reinhardt look wayyy more powerful than anyone else dude straight up channeled juggernaut tanking and killing everyone with ease makign everyone else’s abilities look weak in comparison.

Reaper dude and Buddha dude look fun.

Yeah, I’ll definitely will be playing Mercy and Symmetra. Maybe Tracer, but, I tend to always play Support classes.

It looks fun and I’m liking the extra mobility. Fuck F2P though…

Classic blizz doing their job.

Never hear of game, people look at the trailers for their games and all of a sudden start throwing money at them. Blizz forever top tier at making trailers/cinematics

Being the Pixar of games is pretttttttty good thing.

Also cartoony visuals has always been Blizzard’s thing, this is them playing to their strengths.

Cartoony but not Pixar cartoony. I really hate their recent look. WC, WC2, WC3, Lost Vikings etc were all cartoony but they were like comic book cartoony, not Pixar Toy Story Kung Fu Panda Shrek cartoony. I dunno I just don’t like it.

Pixar of games is Platinum… They rarely lay eggs.

Blizzard is the Dreamworks of games- Pretty visuals and decent plots mired by terrible execution.

They intentionally went that route to appeal to the current generation that grew up on a billion movies with those kind of visuals. Hell the cinematics looks like a pixar movie straight out. Marketing wise it’s a brilliant idea and I can respect it.

Now as for the f2p model, so far they’ve been good at it. Hearthstone had one of the better f2p models. Not Dota 2 tier, but you could stay free to play just fine and take your time building your collection, on top of having plenty of viable budget options budget as in using very little ingame resources for competing. So for a card game, which are INHERENTLY p2w by design, it worked pretty well.

*Unfortunately the last expansion for that game did kinda tug at your wallet and the meta for the most part DID revolve around some of the cards so yeah. *

Not a fan of the moba genre so didn’t exactly went out of my way to try Heroes of the Storm. So i can’t exactly say much on their f2p model there.

Starcraft 2 confirmed to be too mentally demanding for Po.

So is this going to be ruined by brony scum as well?

People who don’t play FPS games getting hype for this game just because Blizzard’s name is on the box is hilarious.

How many FPS games Blizzard has made:
Zero.

How many good games Blizzard has put out since World of Warcraft:
Zero.

Game’s going to be ass but everyone will play it because of the Blizzard name. :wink:

Hearthstone and diablo after the expansion is good :coffee:

Anything that’s not Dota2 tier is shit tier. The fact that there’s more shit and less shit doesn’t change that it’s shit. Give me an option to pay 60$ and unlock everything like a normal videogame. Card games are not inherently p2w by design, only by history.

Are you implying that Activision-Blizzard is too poor to hire people who know their shit?