Blood on the Asphalt: A Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Remix Collab

Just a heads up for people into remixes there is a new Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Remix Collab on the net:

http://sf2.ocremix.org/

Containing some pretty good remixes, and some interesting takes on songs that have been remixed before.

From the site:

" Blood on the Asphalt is a tribute album to the music of Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, its contents comprised of new arrangements of old, familiar songs from the original game soundtrack, created by various artists, unified along the lines of genre and tone. The arrangements contained herein have been designed to be evocative of dark, pseudo-romanticized urban imagery: abandoned playgrounds and crowded street markets; back-alley block parties and hole-in-the-wall bar dives, scenes that are, I hope, befitting of a tribute to one of the most iconic games in arcade history. So sit back and download. I hope you dig it, and if you do, drop us a line. We’d be happy to hear from you.
-Shael"

interesting

I love SF remixes, thanks for the link!

lol, I was about to post this. Torrenting now. OMFG can’t wait.

DLing the torrent right now…

sorry,but that shit sucks. :tdown:

No it doesn’t.

The Vega remix is hotter than life.

ahahahaha this is so funny

Bump for great justice.

Rock the Asphalt,Prepare Yourself,Tokyo Slapdown,Communist Jungle,Flying Heaven,Mercenary Boxing,Spittin’ Narcissism,and Murder Instinct are the best tracks imho

great find. :tup:

I didnt like it really, guiles song is the only one I thought was decent. The ryu one sounded much better I think, when it was in its earlier stages shrug…