Bloodline Champions (PC) - Interested in playing?

New beta key contest posted here: Bloodline Champions Beta Key Contest #4! | BLGaming

If you haven’t heard about BLC yet - check out their official site at: Bloodline Champions - Arena based PVP game with a unique, fresh and action-packed gameplay. - The style is 3rd person with 1v1 - 5v5 (with the best/tournament style matches at 3v3), directional attacking, an Ultimate bar, and talks about adding EX features to the game shortly.

The game is currently in Closed beta, and already has seen two Monthly Cash Tournaments and, starting in September, a large Championship series sponsored by Razer and Steelseries that will send the winners on an all inclusive trip (air, hotel, vip tickets) to Dreamhack Winter 10’ - (Championship Info: 2GD Announces the Bloodline Champions Beta Championship - with Sponsors! | BLGaming)

Three keys being given away so if you are interested - toss in a submission :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Mike D. aka Sobione

can i have a key?

Submit an entry and you might :slight_smile: 3 are being given away…

by entry what you mean? i just registered for forum , what else do i need to do?

There are contest instructions at Bloodline Champions Beta Key Contest #4! | BLGaming