a3 (Dc tournament = :lame: :lame: )

1. SFCHAMPION (Blanka, Ken, Karin)
  2. Fugo (Karin, Bison, Rog)
  3. Sandman (Ken)

(fugo is the handle I use in italy)

damn…
3s:
after owning sfchampion and sending him to the loser’s bracket
maybe the weather (too damn hot), maybe the fact that I didn’t sleep for straight 3 nights, i just lost focus and I kept missing stuff and acting stupid, giving him the chance to come back.
I’m pissed as hell
:mad:

the A3 event was a joke - few entrants, I didn’t even care too much (I like a3 but not on fuckin’ dc). And I actually risked to win, lol.

Vids?

I’m waiting for them too. There’s a little hope to see them soon, since the one who filmed has always been slow as hell to release footage :lame:

how many participants for each game?

about 10 for 3s, 6 for A3
it’s summer time, people go to the beach instead of attending tournament in a damn hot hall without air conditioning :lol:

actually, I should have too

Go Ryu!!!
Go Dudley!!!
:lol:

eek!

:x

Yeah, here the competition is big and strong! -__-’

usually we have more participants… it was just the addendum of various things…

we had a team tourney 15 days earlier, with 16 participants

Bella Fugo! :slight_smile:

Vogliamo i video!!

Ciao Fughella! :smiley:

:lame:

As ever your inner skill to free climb your Aegis reflectors knows no rivals !!!

U obviously lose like every other italian SF tournament with me in the rooster !!! U remember the other 2/3 3rd strike tournaments ???

Anyway , in 3rd strike i win 10-3 in final VS U , because i have better skill & cold blood than U.

After a your 3-0 in the winner bracket my mission seems to be impossible , but i made it and with style :cool:

P.S.

3 day without sleep ??? BAH ! if u dont sleep for whole 3 days u didn’t even take the pad up…

HOT ? Ok ! but u was not the only one ^^

the A3 event was a joke - few entrants, I didn’t even care too much (I like a3 but not on fuckin’ dc). And I actually risked to win

:lame: x2

This is very funny u wins 2 on your 3 battle cause i have tried Karin only for fun…

If i’ll used blanka from the first time this your 2 victory will never see the light , but i understand that with a loser like u also 2 victory with a mine bad char are something to celebrate :lol:

Ah did i have notice u that u r a :lame: ?

Poor crybaby :rolleyes:

Sleep well until next tournament and remember …PEEERFECT !!!

:*