Bolt Presents: Crewfest 3 - September. 4, 2010 - Fredericksburg, VA

CREWFEST 3
…a Super Street Fighter 4 / Smash Brawl Event!..
Saturday, September 4, 2010**
Please confirm your attendance.

Confirmation List located on 2nd Post.

Address:
10817 Tidewater TRL Suite 125
Fredericksburg VA, 22408

For Directions Click the link below and enter your Address:
Mapquest Directions

–Or Just use Google Maps–

Tournament Events:

1. Super Street Fighter 4 Singles
  2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl Singles
  3. Super Smash Bros. Brawl Doubles
  4. Possible Super Street Fighter 4 Doubles (depends on attendance and interest)

Tournament Fees:
? $10.00 Venue Fee
? $10.00 Super Street Fighter Singles
? $10.00 Brawl Singles
? $20.00 Brawl Doubles ($10.00 per person)

Tournament Prizes:
? Pot Split: 60/30/10

Note: Once you’ve payed your Venue fee, you are free to play Brawl or Super Street Fighter 4 until the Tournament Events have ended, so be sure to come early and get warmed up!

Tournament Schedule:
? 11:00 AM: Sage Mantis Game-Haven Opens / Registration Opens
? 11:00 AM-12:00 PM: Warm up period (friendlies, money matches, etc.)
? 12:30 PM-1:00 PM: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Doubles Tournament Begins.
? SSF4 Singles/Super Smash Bros Brawl Singles will begin immediately following Doubles.
? All sets will be open for friendlies/money matches/ crew battles from the end of the singles until 11:00 PM.

Super Street Fighter 4 Rules of Engagement:

? Xbox360 Console(s) will be used for this event.
? BYOC - Bring your own Controller.
? No pausing; intentional pausing will result in a forfeit.
? 99 Seconds.
? 2 out of 3 up to Grand Finals; 3 out of 5 for Grand Finals.
? All characters/stages are legal.
? Loser may change characters.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Rules of Engagement:**
Click Here to View the Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread for this Tournament.

Food:
Sage Mantis Game Haven is located right next to a Bloom, Fratellis, and a Subway. If you are not interested in Pizza or subs, Bloom will have anything that you desire. There is a microwave available in the venue as well in case you decide to purchase a frozen dinner. We also have plenty of Snacks and Drinks available in the Venue.

Setups/Controllers:
We must ask that you bring your own controller to play with. As for the Wii’s, Xbox360s, Ps3s and TV’s, The first 5 players to bring a full setup (Wii/Xbox/Ps3 and a TV, and Game w/all characters and stages unlocked) will have their Venue fee half off!

Televisions:
We have plenty of HDTV’s available. Don’t worry, we never use those for Brawl due to the lagg complaints but we have 5 Regular CRT TV’s on standby at all times. If you wish to bring your own TV to help things run faster or for personal reasons it would be greatly appreciated.

**If you have any other questions regarding the Tournament or the Venue, feel free to contact Bolt at one of the following:
Cell Phone: (540)604-6168 (Text Preferably)
AIM Screen Name: IL Bolt LI
Facebook: Jayson Fernandez | Facebook
E-Mail: Boltanion@live.com

Also, keep in mind that Sage Mantis Game Haven is an Xbox360/Ps3/PC Lan Center and regularly participates in various iGames events. If you are interested in coming down to play anything other than Smash or Super Street Fighter 4, you are always welcome to join us!

Reserved for updates:

Super Street Fighter 4 Attendance:

1. Bolt
  2. Taj
  3. Pulse
  4. D0N
  5. BMX
  6. Omni
  7. Oath
  8. SovaMan
  9. Dr. Strange
  10. Kilby
  11. Pitzer
  12. MagnetoManiac
  13. MattyP
  14. DikRodnum
  15. Blue
  16. Sloth
  17. Notsuri
  18. Sammy B
  19. E Step
  20. Yoho
  21. Slamakah
  22. Charlie
  23. Joe
  24. ZeroX
  25. G-Reg
  26. Juan
  27. Plasma

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Attendance:

1. Omni
  2. Lykeios
  3. Tantalus
  4. EEVisu
  5. SOVAman
  6. Bonk
  7. Smokey
  8. BMX
  9. Axel
  10. 2Fast
  11. Karcist
  12. Taj
  13. D0N
  14. Oath
  15. Takeover
  16. Famous
  17. Pitzer
  18. TKO
  19. Candy
  20. Boss
  21. Glyph
  22. Lie
  23. Korn
  24. Logic
  25. Meep
  26. Kaffei
  27. GReg
  28. ChuDat
  29. Esoj
  30. K9
  31. RPGfighter
  32. Hat
  33. Yoster

Posting here, cuz bolt told me too. Holla at ya boy

facepalm lol

Hmmm, I’m not used to SRK yet, but from what it looks like… this community doesn’t seem to post in Tourney thread that much. I hope my assumption is false.

SF4 needs to be run on ps3.

I’ll attend this.

@ Spinning Beat - If you have a universal stick, I’m sure you could bring a ps3 setup so long as you allow people to use the stick if need be. Although, from what I hear… the ps3 version of ssf4 is a bit laggy.

@ MagMan - Good shit, look forward to seeing you here.

Okay, from now until this date, I’m in training mode. I really need to step it up. I’m tired of playing poorly in tournaments and not knowing matchups.

I’m here!

Get that Sagat in Shape son! This tourney is bound to have plenty of newcomers and your usual titans so be prepared!

REMINDER: Please if you plan on coming, post and say so. If you want this tournament to run efficiently, I need to know how many people to expect so I may acquire the correct amount of setups. We are also planning on having free beverages for you as well so if we are to supply you with this, I will need to know how many people to expect.

I might attend as well…need to check out work schedules to make sure nothing overlaps. Otherwise, I’d probably only be free after 3:30 that day.

EDIT: Computer sucks, accidental double post.

Well the Tournament starts around 4ish anyway, so I think you’d be good Andy.

I’m really hoping you guys plan on posting and letting me know if you are going to attend… I cannot stress enough how vital it is so I can acquire the right amount of setups, power strips, and so on… :confused:

I will try to come thru myself.

Good stuff DikRodnum.

2 weeks till Tourney day, get hyped?

My opinion doesn’t matter anyway. I don’t have anyway of securing a ride to an out of state tourney.

I’m going to be here for SSF4. Bolt, I will probably bring Blue and Duane as well.

Alright Awesome, looks like a decent turnout so far. Looking at 19 people so far… (not including the people NOT POSTING) :stuck_out_tongue:

Count me in…everything looks good for next weekend as far as I know.

Alright your on the list, that makes 20 confirmed now… anyone else want to confirm they are coming? The less confirmations, the less setups… fyi.

Lol. 3rd time in a row you guys have double booked on the same day as Charlottesville.