BP/PP glitch is back?

I have been losing alot of PP and BP mosty PP even when i win matches in ae. I remember this glitch from when super was new, has anyone else noticed this in ae?

yeah its back i have lost about 300 PP due to this

Lost 203PP after winning a match earlier, the 3pp was especially annoying.

Ummm… I’ve lost a total of around 700pp just within the last hour, in 3 diff increments. = [ Every time I win it back it glitches and some of it back.

Ok so i was playing this one guy the other day and I won one round and he won the next round. It came down to both if us having absolutely no health so i woke up DP him and he did the same to me and the match ended in a tie… but i lost 200+ PP while he gained PP.

smh, smh

THAT’S not a bug. That’s been in place since SSF4. If the match results in a tie, the player with the lowest PP will “win” the match in terms of PP gain/loss. And I seriously doubt you lost 200 PP. I’m currently at 2k PP, yet I still haven’t lost more than 90 PP in a single match against a new AE account (0 pp/0 bp).

lol, no i did. I seriously sat there and watched my points drain. I was around 1300 PP when this happened.

I actually won a match last night and noticed I LOST points. The BP/PP system definitely has a weird glitch. It might be related to your internet going out for a second and messing with it. If you noticed this, I suggest getting back to the main menu and restarting over. I think it happens more often if you are playing Arcade with Requests On… It’s weird, but definitely there.

I’ve lost over 600 PP in the last day alone. Xbox Live.

Deffo a glitch. FML

I lost another 203 last night again. No reason. Won a match, went back to training mode afterwards and noticed next time I went into ranked the points had depleted. :frowning:

Yeah when game ends in tie person with more PP loses some.

And wow @ people losing for winning. Seems there’s all kinds of quirky glitches with this update concerning bp and stuff like the Juri one:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/lunch/blog/2011/06/15/arcade_edition_news_update

SAME SHIT HAPPENING TO ME IVE LOST LIKE 300PP I KEEP WINNING AND IT KEEPS DROPPING WTF ANYWAY AROUND THIS ISSUE CAUSE I LIKE PLAYING RANKED N IT SUCKS WHEN U WIN AND U END UP LOSING MORE PP/BP THAN THE GUY U JUST BEAT