Brandon/Tampa - Play-N-Trade - SFIV Tournament - 02/13/10

Damn I so sad I cant make this tourney, but I might still make it for the War on I-4 I gotta defend my Trophy again, I probably wont get out till 4 or 5 so if the tourney runs later and you can postpone the trophy fight till the end I can prob make it out there. just give me a call on my cell.

You’re the only Man left on the Tampa Team. You’re a man of your word and put I got Jebaited in your Avatar, the rest of your cowaring teammates have not and are not men of their word. I’m sure we can do the trophy Battle after the main event which I’ll assume would be over around 7/8ish anyways.

You guys could learn from UberBob. Don’t worry Moadib will be soon harassing you guys to change your avatars shortly.

Need to get this event in the calander on the front page to get it the hype it deserves.

Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater. Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater. Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater. Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater. Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater. Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater. Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater. Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater. Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater. Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater. Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater. Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater. Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater. Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater. Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater. Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater.

Hype has just been made.

You grind too?