Brawl Stick 360 Issue (Fix Found)

I’ve had a Brawl stick for about half a year now. The buttons and stick have been switched to Sanwa parts. Recently, the stick has stopped working on the Xbox Dashboard including the home screen that’s brought up when pressing the guide button in games. I can get it to work for a little bit by fiddling with the switches that change the mode from LS/DP/RS or locked to unlocked, but after awhile the problem returns.

This wouldn’t be that big of an issue, but when this happens the stick gains input lag when set at DP (I’m pretty sure that’s the normal lag-free setting) making it difficult to perform things that are usually simple for me. Now the issue seems to be with those switches somehow, but I really don’t know what’s going on. Has anyone heard of this kind of problem before or have any ideas on how to fix it?

So I seemed to find a fix for this problem, and hopefully if anyone else has this issue this fix will work for them as well. I’ve been playing for a couple hours now with no issues. It seems that the problem stemmed from the stick randomly switching to LS/RS randomly even when the switch was in the DP position.

The way to fix the problem is to pull out the wire connector I’ve put a red box around. I’m assuming this is the connector for the LS/RS option(s).

If for some reason this fix stops working, I’ll update this thread.