1st- rick-e ortiz
2nd- rob sigley
3rd- som d

a3
1st- robin ‘nibblor’ td
2nd- arturo sanchez
2nd- ed ‘the head’ espino

notes:

• mvc2 had a lot of extremely good matches…
  • rick mears, imo, doesn’t receive as much credit as he deserves, but new york is definitely watching out for this sleeper hit… does anyone remember rick beating a member of team seattle at ecc7?
  • …something about rick mears guard cancelling javier’s air hyper?
  • super turbo… east coast has a new st champion!!! rick-e ortiz… ok i’m going to sleep now :wink:
  • super turbo: julian vs rick-e grand finals (rick-e in losers) 3-0… i walk outside and run some errands for like 10 minutes… come back… second set 3-3… then rick-e takes it all
  • i paid julian $25 for putting rick-e into losers in cvs2… :wtf: heh heh, i got no hard feelings julian :smiley:
  • justin vs rick mears grand finals, 4-0
  • final game of the night, i can almost swear justin would’ve been chipped to death at least 7 times on 2 different characters that he had…
  • started late, even for me… :frowning: i’ll be trying my best to avoid this even more from now on.
  • hoped everyone had fun!
  • i’m forgetting to mention a lot of other memorable things during the night, but i’m still also feelin a little nautious and tired.
  • i’m going to attempt to go to sleep again…
  • line of the night: “it doesn’t matter who you pick… i’ll just counter yur@$$!!”-xecutioner
  • ggpo

tHiS TOURNY WAS FUN … ALOT OF PPL SHOWED UP… Philly came… conn was a no show…lil bit if controveray between hyo and and Jersey player… ricky ortiz did his dirty work as usual… Justin still god… team decepticon had fun… hope there is a march madness… heheheh it’s 3 in da morning so night ya…

yea, team decepticons had fun

Team decepticons did have fun.
The break’s popcorn chicken rulez!!!

What is with the Break being against posting full results. =P

what happened to flash g in 3s?

congrats to Som D for getting 3rd in 3s… congrats to that bum Rick for getting 2nd after 2 months without a tourney… next time I’ll try to be concious… fuck sunday…

once again…FUCK UP ROCKET PUNCH!!!:MAD:…

XECUTIONER TOOOOOOOOO GOOD IMO(THATS THE SLEEPER HIT).

what team did master julian use???chalk one up for people who don’t roll cancel…

yea this tourney was really good…too many good matches…

Rick is a beast…he shouldve went to evo he’d probably have gotten 2nd or third IMO…

The Brandon vs. Jon shit was the wierdest shit ever…i cant even explain…

Nightmare was heated the whole tourney…calm down son damn…

Justin cheats

Just the pressure of having a match and not playing your best: Don’t worry, I’m not quitting.

Yeah, what cheat code did Justin put in this time not to get chipped out?

-NJS-

Damn…Justin don’t cheat…(PHILLY)does…SHhhh

…I…nevermind.

Yeah, I don’t think I’ll ever forget that.

wish i could have woken up in time to come to this…stupid ass roomates want to be havin drunk ugly stoned girls in my room till 5 am and shit
i missed out
:frowning:

what teams did justin wong and rick mears play with ?

if you were that interested, you would’ve asked me after the tournament was over :stuck_out_tongue:

though, i post the results in apex, so why should i be doing redundant work? :wink:

i believe justin used mag/storm/doom and rick used sent/storm/capcom

btw, wtf happened to smooth viper?! i could’ve used that $25… who knows maybe i might even play on your turf this weekend when i go up to chinatown…

YEA FAT JON!!!

Because Apex is a mess. I click to go into Atlantic North and I’m greeted with news posted back on July 1st, 2002 about Evolution starting soon. I see nothing about Bounty Hunter, so I click on 8otB, and all I see is the results from Jan 23rd. Remembering that SRK posts recent tournament results on the front page, I went there, only to find nothing.

It will be redundant regardless of whether you post partial or full results in the forums, because as you have said, you’ve posted the results in Apex. So why not just copy/paste the full results instead of just copy/pasting top 5?

BTW, anyone able to find the full results via Apex wins a cookie. *

• Chances of cookie being eaten before it reaches you are high.