Break Results 8/20....the Xecutioner....and that crazy sentinel

yo whats up guys…heres the top 5 from tonights tournament…

1st- Desmond Pinkney aka The_Icon aka Sentinel…aka Xecutioner…with teams row…cable/sent/cyke…and doom/sent/cyke…hehe

2nd- Shawn Morgan aka The_Truth haha…bittin off x’s style…aka starbury…row…storm/sent/cyke…scrub…ms^2-a

3rd- Phil Johnson aka Blacksyde Phil aka Goodbye…he played row and something else i cant remember

4th- Tommy aka Asian guy …yea i dont know…something like bh/cable/cyke…and ironman/sent/mag…whatever

tied for 5th- Dave Turner and Rob
F’N Sigley

so anyways we had like 10 fucking people…what the fuck where is everyone…shout out to 2 new people that came from rutgers…holla back…good shit…

ed espino really got 3rd but the nigga bounced and i hate when he does that shit…so he didnt play for the 3rd spot really and thus i didnt post him in the results…

X shat on me the first set…3-0…i won the next set3-2…(yea thats right biotches)…and the third set went 3-2…with a mad anti-climatic last match i must say…i choked hard…his cable/setn/cyke…fucked my ms^2-a up…but o well…i raped the nigga with row…soo style…lil bit of mag taken away…yea thats right des what now…

thanks for the cd Des…

thats all for now…please lets have a better showing next week…as i dethrone The_Icon

oh and we finished at like 10:45…good shit…

srry was busy with
<—

smit u pImp

Arcade Stick for both Xbox One and PC

…wait i got 3rd…NIGGA WHERES MY MONEY!

EX-GH Pushes back on hit/block/whiff

GOOD JOB X!!!

…Who is that? I don’t feel like coming to anymore weeklies, weeklies suck. It costs money to win and lose, the hell is the point?

Give Phill his money!:mad: m or else…:confused:

BITCH!!! I got 3rd and left so be easy nig!!! the only reason why I left is because I would’ve had to play your ass besides mah girl did not want to be there so yehhh i still would’ve got 3rd regardless:lame: Talkin bout THE TRUTH THE ICON BLACKSYDE
Please… You don’t know about THE HYPE!!! NIGGA!!!:lol:

I think we should take a poll…should i retire AGAIN?

fuck that orv…you shouldnt throw away what u got now when ur so close…

ed nigga…show me How real the hype is …next time…

steve u motherfucker…whats up boo?/

dont quit again…

nigga we had 10 people…aint no money for 3rd

damn mad people viewed this shit already…

holla back…please more people next time…more comp…

the tourney alex monin got 3rd there was only 8 people and he got money for third so SHUT YA PIE HOLE and cough up…to me or ed u pick

What can gief do against yun?
What can gief do against yun?

I Might come this thurs to take first with Cable/Gill Both ratio 2!

:confused:

I’d come if my car wasn’t so dicey at 65 mph +…the handling isn’t so good…I do, however, plan to get it fixed so I can start going to Indian Reservations (poker), and other long distance places during my days off from class (THIS INCLUDES THE BREAK!!!)

peace

p.s: paint the fence

Hey VietKhan, tell me when u get that shit fixed so that ma bro and i get bum off of u.