Break Results for 6/26!

Yerrr whats up nikkazzz…

1st. Josh “I’m captian Magneto”/i got my ass kicked in the winners finals but luckily got my shit together to win it …wigfall MSP

2nd. Rahsaan Dusuau “org” storm sent cyke…row??

3rd Shawn Morgan aka me

4th Mike Devonish aka Mike Dominator…sorry about apex ill change it if u really want me to…

5th Ed the fucking hype espino

Chaz holla back

Well guys…the finals were 4-1, 4-0 Josh wigfall…yea he was beastin as usual but in my opinion he played like shit up until then…yea thats right bitch…im taking u out next time son…holla…

Org was beastin…

I got super mad lucky against chaz when it was 1-1

errr…so ill try and get the format changed for this week…yall better fucking attend this shit…ill try to get more locals…YEO diego get ur ass at the break next thursday…damn…

oh yea…apex results same night of tourney…whos the fucking man nigga…

peacceeeee

Orville sucks. I told him to stick to the shitty cabinet, that’s the only way he’ll ever beat anyone.

good shit everyone

Josh magneto is a fucking savage beast, he went apeshit.

U lucky…i have to put up with that shit everytime i play him…
OH MY GYAD!!!

STORM STILL A BEAST!!!
AH… SHIT…O RO RO!!!

Storm cant block crossups for life. If Josh gets close, HIT THE START PAD.

ah another crazy final for 30 bucks…nice man nice…

heh props Rashaan

org rockin the sandals still thugg?
props

heh

The break is dead now. Let it rest in peace.:frowning:

You = ?

sup wasp, you go to the break often? well i wanna know if there’s a tourney tomorrow (thursday the 3rd) cuz i wanna take the bus over there from upstate NY…also if u know the street address and what buses are good for getting to the break from where i am, that would help a lot. thanks

VietKhan

yerr there is def a tourney tomorrow…itll start like 815 830 depending onhow any we got at the time…late at 830 then im putting yall in the losers…after 9 dqed…mayb ill be nice though…holla back