5th - rick mears
7th - rahsaan dusuau "org"
7th - javier "khameleon"
9th - chris ellis "matrix"
9th - danny (from boston)
9th - “commy” (from boston)
9th - jose hernadez “blue_j”

notes:
-sanford puts justin into loser’s bracket, during the winner’s final 3-1 (thanks to skisonic for the score :wink: ), then eventually peacing him out in grand finals 0-4, 4-3. congrats to sanford, big time, giving people hope after all this time :clap: you definitely worked very hard for it
-first set of grand finals, justin sweeps sanford with mag/storm/commando
-many, many grudge matches happened… i think i have a tapeful
-x puts mears into losers, wiggy peaces out mears
-justin put demonhyo into losers, and as well as peaces him out
-sanford puts x into losers, demonhyo peaces him out
-matrix puts org into losers, mears peaces him out
-…currently reviewing options with footage :devil:
-please do not ask for vids for at least a week. i won’t respond to any requests (posting in the thread or email/pm/imming me). if they go up, they may be hosted by combovideos.com

cvs2
1st - justin wong
2nd - josh wong
3rd - sanford kelly
4th - arturo sanchez

note:
-justin still has the brackets =p
-josh wong sweeps sanford in loser’s final, possibly all ocv’s (need confirmation)

st
1st - justin wong
2nd - phil burnell "dsp"
3rd - julian robinson
4th - mike turner
5th - henry cen
5th - devin

notes:
-i don’t think i’ve ever had so many problems with a tourney cabinet in my life :xeye:
-dsp puts justin into loser’s, during winner’s final
-justin vs julian for 3rd place must’ve taken like an hour ;p
-many thanks to devin for running brackets, i would’ve had another boatload of stress, just with so many machine breakdowns alone =(

3s
1st - justin wong
2nd - henry cen
3rd - arturo sanchez
4th - jeron grayson
5th - eric lee
5th - josh "mr quotes"
7th - jon "kofiend"
7th - khang trinh "exodus"
9th - rahsaan "org"
9th - devin
9th - ryo cho
9th - tony barnhill

notes:
-great thanks to ryo for running the brackets, thus giving up any chance to place high in the tourney ;p
-i can’t remember a damn thing about this tournament, except that it was the first one to end today

ggxx#r
1st - kyohei - "marlinpie"
2nd - nate dog “guymeleaf?” (reppin up state college)
3rd - josh jodin "aminorthreat"
4th - james austin (i’m not looking up that name :slight_smile: )
5th - mynus "chaz"
5th - evan
7th - mike "masterchibi"
7th - sanford kelly
9th - james sekator
9th - jobe
9th - "scarymashedpotatoes"
9th - “rezo”

notes:
-started really late, since a few people were mia… then showed up before i did a mass “dis-qual-ified!!”
-a huge thanks to klineshrike for running brackets after rob had to leave due to his emergency
-a huge thanks to rob sigley for loaning his tv/ps2 for the tourney, hope things turn out well

-hope everyone had fun, i won’t be hosting for a while; i have a few projects that i’m working on, aside trying to get a promotion for the career… or something…
-thanks to everyone who came out. the event wouldn’t have been as big without you all!!
-ggpo

oh man. Justin streaks end at the worse place for it to end. lol.

It was a good run for the wozzler but good shit sanford. My nigga finally did it.

Highlight: Sanford kissed the marvel logo :clap:

Daywalker

I just want to make this known. First off PROPS TO SANFORD KELLY! You finally did it! I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS MADNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

EC BABY! YEAHHHH!!!

Anyway, I want to offcially let it be known that the 3 best mvc2 players in the world are, Justin Wong aka (GOD), Sanford Kelly (THE PRESIDENT), and Demon Hyo aka (BIN LADEN!). :badboy: Now, it’s GOD, The President, and Bin Laden working in cahoots! AHAHAHA! The government of marvel is grimy ain’t they? HAHAHAHA!

WC, YA’LL CAN BRING IT IF YA’LL WANT, CAUSE WE GOT 3 KILLAZ OVER HERE THAT WILL DEFEND EC TO IT’S FULLEST! THOSE 3 LEGENDS I MENTIONED EARLIER.

THIS IS MR. RANDOM SIGNING OUT.

PEACE

Saaaanford Kelly!!Good shit,Sanford worked his ass off for that and he pulled through! :clap:

Some CVS highlights to teams and who lost to who:
1st:Justin C-Vega,ChunLi,Sagat (lost to no one)
2nd:Josh Wong Team Bas,Team Daigo,K-Geese,Sagat,Blanka
(lost to Justin twice)
3rd:Sanford C-Ken,ChunLi,Cammy,Blanka,Sagat,Vega
(lost to Omar,Josh)
4th:Arturo C-Sagat,Sakura,Blanka
(lost to Josh,Sanford)
5th:Jeron A-ChunLi,Eagle,Vega,K-CBS (lost to Justin,Arturo)
5th:Omar Briggs C-Iori,Sagat,ChunLi,Vega (lost to Josh,Sanford)

I think Julian got 7th,he lost to Omar and Sanford!
Anywayz good turnout!MVC2 finals… :clap: :clap: :clap:

wow kljkljlkj;

more like 5… x and wigfall

your 5 against our many top players here, 3 would come out on top i gotta give u that and 2 would probably take it… but what happend to your number of top players? 5 is all u got? man shows how great the learning curve is over there

I have never seen 3 of the most sickest warriors of the EC play so hard against each other in my ENTIRE LIFE! I’ve never seen Justin Wong and Demon Hyo play against each other so hard in the loser’s finals! EVER! It was the sickest! Then, I’ve never seen that much superior blocking between sanford and justin in my entire life.They played so crazy and focuses against each other! Student surpasses teacher! Justin Wong! If it wasn’t for you this game would not be where it is today! You are and 4ever will be GOD of mvc2.

oh snap wongs losing it, hes the next duc do.

I was just mentioning the top 3, but you’re right though, it is 5 and more.

It’s, Sanford Kelly, Justin Wong, Demon Hyo, Josh Wigfall, Desmond Pikney, Rick Mears, Mixup and Rahsaan. Oh, don’t forget about Isaac Graham as well.

Well, the streak may be over, but Justin still rules @ Evo & other major tourmanents.

Good job to Sanford! This is a day he’s waited & trained for so long.

Good job to DEMON HYO as well. You represented Philly as well as Team Philly & came in 3rd! Not an easy task against the NYC players.

Nice Sanford.

Congrats.

Justin used mag/storm/capcom?

good job D.hyo.
good job to sanford too.

WOW!

:smokin:

Gratz Stanford.

Gratz to Justin for still taking 1st in 3 other games.

Good shit to Khang and Eric from MD in 3S, and AMT for 3rd in XX :slight_smile:

Wowzers!

Shit was mad fun. I never saw it comming…

Bin Ladden vs GOD was one of the sickest matches I have ever seen. 2 bad in the world of Marvel the switch rule worked in GOD’s favor… but then again the Prez won on that “bad” side.

Congrats to Santhrax on your Victory! What did I tell you earlier today!..
Fuck trying, just do that shit!

Congrats to Justin for getting your dethrone wish. Maybe this will spice up Marvel for you… funny how you knew all along it would be Sanford.

Good shit James on placing top 10 in #r, welcome back…
1st tourney in how long?
Who would have thought one random tourney would be a Historic one?

MF JIN
:smokin:

teams used?

i can’t imagine what was going on at this shit VIDEEOOOOO PLZ :encore:

thats probably the most retarded thing i’ve ever read in my life

go and kill yourself right now

good job sanford
<3 ec