Brokenalot mvc2 results

E-THUG TEACHIN YOU NICCAZ TO STUNT 101 in MARVELZ EMMEVEECEEDEUCE (mvc2 results)

first lets get to the winners

1st Devil X’s Son (Potter) - gay teams
2nd SHORTSHORTFUCKINGSUPERGAY (Ken I) -gay teams
3 Y2J -MSP

potter will apex this and last weeks results

the good

-great turn out, mike ross’ fade, ggxx suprise tourny-

the bad

-no one showed up for 3s

the ugly

-wow, this place really fell apart after a just one week ! lol. it was blah , not tournament quality at all. i first thought people were bitching just to bitch but when i went to test and play things myself shit just was not working consistantly. everyone seemed to have a favorite cabinet and side, it seemed like all player 2 sides were broken. so we’ll have to discuss a possible arcade change to continue weeklys.

suggestions?

someone post results for ggxx and cvs2, not sure what the top 3 were for that game

gg to all, peace

Yeah, good games to everyone i played.

The inconsistency of the controls is the reason why i did not enter the tourny :(. Hopefully they will be fixed, or another arcade will be found.

good job to potter and jay!

Haha, tourney was dope, I got destroyed!!!11 Good shit to everyone…

okay im having trouble posting results, so devil X, i’ll post results here and just copy paste in the results so you just have to submit, so you don’t have to do all the work, i already did it.
thx ace.
It’s always great watching Jay vs Ace, cuz 2 of the illest and rillest msp’s playing against eachother, it’s always close and full of bullshit. i love it.

here are ful results:
CvS2

Peter Rosas "Combofiend"
Eric Choi "boychoi"
Manuel Bermudez Jr "AERO"
Ceasar
Dash
Kenny Guerra "kennywood"
Potter "E-thug"
JC Melgar "Psycobetabuckdown"
Matt McCabe "Sir Phobos"
Ken I. “shortshortsuper”

Mvc2:
i fucked up because no names were provided(full)
Devil x: title should be: E-Thug wins it fo tha online streetz.

Harry Potter "picolo"
Ken I. shortshortsuper
Jay Son "ytwojay"
Ace Vallega "Taiji"
Wesley Matsui
Manuel Bermudez Jr "AERO"
Peter Rosas "Combofiend"
Eric Choi "boychoi"
slider
Reset
Isreal Soltero Phat_toi
Kyle
Devil X
Juan Pablo
Mike Ross "TheGreaterForce"
Pyro

shit was dope yesterday, although everything was fucking up.

Is anything NOT broken at camelot?

anyone know who won between ken i and combofiend in ggxx finals? will the results be put on apex too? =\

ken “NSJ LEADER shortshortfuckinshortshortfuckinsuper” Die. won. i tried to post results i had problems. so i put results for anyone that has apex account camelot if possible. well it keeps fucking me up and i don’t have ggxx brackets.

Good job to Jay and Wes. Keep holdin on holdin that shit while i’m gone for the quarter.