Brook PS4+ Audio Fighting Board Thread

i tried a bunch of micro usb cables and no dice :-/

Avoid all the el-chepo Smart phone Micro USB charger cables and find your self a actual Micro USB Data cable.

Hi Bros
Brook fighting board is working well on V4.73 without updating file.

Hey, i just bought and installed the audio pcb to my hitbox, but it doesnt socd clean :frowning: what am i doing wrong?
its updated. and i already tried the combo keys to switch to Dpad mode.
thanks in advance

Just found out, theres a jumper for the socd functions, hehe sorry!

How is the input lag on this compared to the universal fightboard? Im looking to mod my old hrap3 sa and tekken 5 arcade stick pretty soon.

Hey guys, what size screw should i use for the break out board?

M3
Link Here

I bought my brook touchpad’s on ebay.

Link Here

@“GOGO.Zippy” any luck with implementing this feature?
I have been communicating with Victor in support and he said it worked but I tried it today and your statement above still holds true.

my suggestions are

Option #1 - Replace Mode

If JP14 is removed and LS (JP12) is selected then Joystick is LS and LS Thumbstick is disabled.
If JP14 is removed and RS (JP12) is selected then Joystick is RS and RS Thumbstick is disabled.
If JP14 is removed and DP (JP12) is selected then Joystick is DP and LS, RS Thumbsticks are enabled.

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AmYEnaHDgSLtgZ0ciLtJag3Sy8Y4QQ

Option #2 - Switch Mode
If JP14 is removed and LS (JP12) is selected then Joystick is LS and LS Thumbstick is DP.
If JP14 is removed and RS (JP12) is selected then Joystick is RS and RS Thumbstick is DP.
If JP14 is removed and DP (JP12) is selected then Joystick is DP and LS, RS Thumbsticks are LS, RS (Default).

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AmYEnaHDgSLtgZ0bjsalf-c3ruXqDQ

The ability to have the joystick be LS and to have RS enabled allows a user to play every game and would be awesome. Please implement this functionality.

hey guys I need a little help. I have the board wired up to my Killer Instinct TE2 running great. was able to keep the quick disconnect usb and everything. Only trouble I’m having is the touch pad function. I want to use the old lock button as the touchpad. I saw Jony do it but in the video but not entirely sure which wires to solder over. Any help would be great @jonyfraze

Here’s the pinout courtesy of gummo:

1-off/on/haptic
2-lock/unlock
3-home/guide
4-common line for buttons
5-player led cathode
6-ir led cathode
7-clock (HC164:pin8-CLOCK)
8-data (HC164:pin2-A2)
9-player led anode
10-ir led anode
11-5v
12-gnd

Make sure you tie in common line to ground.

Guys… First look of the Rev 2 board with revised USB Type B connections + same pinout and connector layout as the UFB. Release date TBA.

Edit: Releasing in Sept 2017

https://youtu.be/-sFWKQnP-0o

Ha nice. The USB-B made its come-back. JST-PH are also comming back.

Is the LS/DP/RS connector still a 2.54mm one?
Also, is the pinout of the audio connector still the same?

Can both USB be connected at the same time? 1 via the Header and the on board USB?

So is Rev 2 ez mod compatible without any de/soldering?

should be i think the only thing that might be off would be the Touch Pad section

if you mean plugged into the console at the same time, then no.

@The_Real_Phoenix i dont know the exact pitch of the connectors but it is exactly the same as the UFB. Also keep in mind that i have a prototype so i cant really say for sure at the moment. Maybe @“GOGO.Zippy” can answer with more detail.