Brook PS4+ Audio Fighting Board Thread

proud of you Zippy & the rest of the brook team :slight_smile:

always bringing better products for us to use , cant wait

This is awesome!!! I will buy for sure.

Any reason why this can’t be the new UFB ? or is it only going to be PS3/PS4/PC ?
Any release date hinted?

awesome!

Question for the Brook guys: do you have an ETA for the board? I will eventually need an other or two UFB soon, and I was wondering if I could wait for this one.

its nice but is there chance upgrade my old UFB?

Hi! Is this board supports DirectInput too? (for ex. attach to a PC in PS3 mode?)

Forced PS3 mode from the UFB is intact

Thanks. Then I need this for the best compatibility upon release.

This will be a solution for

every dinput game

SFV - xinput only

DOA - right analog camera stick (maybe xinput only)

Killer Instinct - Xinput, Win 10

I will build a new arcade stick with PSP sticks in addition.

When is this scheduled for release? I need it yesterday… LOL

@Thamanator

Next Year…

Ok, thanks for the update. I guess I will install a chimp in my new stick, while I wait for the board with sound, then!

@GOGO.Zippy is this board going to be the UFB or do you have plans to release a new version of that product line?

This will most likely replace the PS3/PS4 Fighting Board, not the UFB.

Seems kinda silly, since in appearance it is essentially the same card as the UFB. Regardless, it is very cool and I hope they provide other consoles via a flash update.

@mrhappydude @jopamo
New product line not replace anything…

Will production stop on the current board? I do like the current form factor of the current board for more discrete installs in fightpads and such

Hey everyone just got word that Brook is aiming for a tentative March 2017 release date they’ve already made some tweaks based on our feedback.

keep in mind that the price point will be different too based on console compatibility.

@PinoyPryde
Don’t worry ~ The current board kept doing .

I am ok paying whatever like $199CAD, but I would really like to see all console coverage.