Brook PS4+ Audio Fighting Board Thread

When is this scheduled for release? I need it yesterday… LOL

@Thamanator

Next Year…

Ok, thanks for the update. I guess I will install a chimp in my new stick, while I wait for the board with sound, then!

@GOGO.Zippy is this board going to be the UFB or do you have plans to release a new version of that product line?

This will most likely replace the PS3/PS4 Fighting Board, not the UFB.

Seems kinda silly, since in appearance it is essentially the same card as the UFB. Regardless, it is very cool and I hope they provide other consoles via a flash update.

@mrhappydude @jopamo
New product line not replace anything…

Will production stop on the current board? I do like the current form factor of the current board for more discrete installs in fightpads and such

Hey everyone just got word that Brook is aiming for a tentative March 2017 release date they’ve already made some tweaks based on our feedback.

keep in mind that the price point will be different too based on console compatibility.

@PinoyPryde
Don’t worry ~ The current board kept doing .

I am ok paying whatever like $199CAD, but I would really like to see all console coverage.

The first post clearly states that your wish will not be granted with this board. If you want all bases covered, you’re going to need to put a combo of a Brook UFB and something like an MC Cthulhu in your stick.

Hey everyone. New revision of the Fightboard with Sound based off the feedback from the prototype shown above.

https://youtu.be/d6a6dltXvRE

@jonyfraze - Do you know when will this be available?
I need some of them for a couple of projects I’m working on.

@Fearless looking like end of march

Has there been any demand for doing the same thing for an X360/Xbone only PCB? I know a couple of people that would be interested in those as well.

Shit and I just had a case made for me. I’m gonna wish I had another Neutrik.

That Neutrik breakout looks sick! Would love it if they could do a USB B output instead of a micro USB B though since using the same cable for USB neutrik would seem easier than using an extra long micro USB or having an adapter.

It’s time they announced pricing on this thing. Would be nice if they had an sku without the breakout to cut cost.