"Brotherhood of Fighting: Central Virginia Showdown. The Beginning." Lynchburg va area tourney

this is the first tournament we, The Brotherhood of Fighting, are holding in the area. We are just getting into the tournament scene but have great setting coming through as well as refreshments, food, and 6 47" HDTVs.

If you live around the Lynchburg and Roanoke area in Virginia feel free to join, or if you want to make the drive from where ever you are we would welcome you there.

Tournament Information:

There is going to be the following games featured in one tournament each.

1. Mortal Kombat 2011

2. Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

3. Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition

There are also going to be other games of varying genres for free play during the day.

Prizes for the top three in each tournament are going to be awarded.

If you want more info e-mail us at thebrothahoodofightin@yahoo.com

Those interested in joining please let us know. Would definitely be a help to make this as epic and awesome as possible.

thanks,

The Brotherhood.

The SizzlinPapaya, The Wondermann, and Country

Moved your event to the correct forum, next time please pay attention

hey pryde, could you delete this? i didn’t know it went through and did one in the right place before i got this. my bad man, i check srk all the time just first time posting in it.

also… would it be cool if i posted the other one in the MK, marvel 3, and SSF4 forums… try and get as many people to see it that can. really want this thing to set off.