Bubble Tea House SSF4 and Tekken 6 Tournament, Providence, RI! 12/10 and 12/11!

Hey guys, The Bubble Tea House is running their second fighting game tournament! Take this as a chance to spark up the long dead scene in Rhode Island. If you were there for the last one, or if you weren’t, try and make an attempt to come regardless.

DETAILS:

• If you for some reason didn’t eat anything before you came to the tournament, there’s a Subway, Burger King, and McDonald’s within walking distance. And of course, Bubble Tea.
  • Both tournaments are singles tournaments.
  • The tournament for Super Street Fighter 4 is Friday, the 10th.
  • The tournament for Tekken 6 is the day after; Saturday, the 11th.
  • Both tournaments are going to start at 8:00PM.
  • The amount of cash won is entirely dependent on the turnout.
  • That being said, the entry fee for the tourney is $15, and the venue fee is $5.
  • Lee told me that he’ll try to bring in 2 Xbox setups and 2 PS3 setups. (Given that they’re not promoting the tourney on SRK yet and I have to, probably won’t happen.)
  • Bring your own controller!
  • Casuals can be played on the HDTV they have set up in the lobby. Expect lag.
  • The supposed maximum amount of people the building can hold only goes up to 50, so sign ups are LIMITED!
  • I’m currently not aware of how the brackets and whatnot are going to be set up, but if anyone that went to the previous tournament remembers how it was run, help me out. My guess is that they’ll be double elimination, 2/3 rounds and games, grand finals best 3 out of 5.
  • The address is 849 Westminster Street Providence, RI. Support the RI Scene and show up!

Super Street Fighter IV Tournament Sign-Ups: (Tourney name, SRK name)

1. B-Rizzle (ken123103)

If you already signed up in person and typed your name on Joe’s iPod then please sign up in this thread too, makes things easier.

Tekken 6 Tournament: (Tourney name, SRK name)

If you already signed up in person and typed your name on Joe’s iPod then please sign up in this thread too, makes things easier.

If there is ANYTHING I missed, please let me know. Thanks.

Is this tourney on both systems?

huh?

I’m confused now…