Buffalo, NY- We drink tears as liquid refreshment

Ryan/all- last reminder :slight_smile:

People will be at PnT saturday, but there is a gathering at my crib all weekend for SC5. There will be numerous out of state players from Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Maryland and elsewhere coming, mainly all OG calibur players, but they do play other games on the side. I encourage everyone to come here if you are interested in meeting new players/forming connections and learning SC5.

This is an open invitation to anyone in the community I have already had over to my crib, you can show up ANY TIME you want to play Friday- Sunday. You cannot crash however, since there is like no floor space. I may not answer texts or calls, but I will try, that is why you can show up unannounced. We only plan to leave the house maybe once for a mass restaurant run or whatever, and I will post up a time we choose to do that.

Anyone not interested, please show to PnT as normal and let any new players know we will all be back next weekend.

This is exactly why I inquired about an online station. I am very interested in meeting new players/forming connections, but obviously can’t come.

I’ll be at PnT, Saturday with the stream on my iPad

Wish I was in Blo this weekend…

In other news, THIS GAME DOESN’T MAKE ANY SENSE RARGHRGHAGHRGH

I think I’m getting a fairly decent handle on how Asta works, now if I could just get the same for every other character, I’ll be set!

Will there be a stream?

I guess nobody is going to that tourney in toronto this weekend? guess I’ll stay in buffalo… I ain’t got the money to spend right now anyway so… meh

Hey brian whats your psn add me for some Soul calibur rounds. xiba is who ill prob end up using,viola is pretty silly might try her as a back up.

All online IDs are in the first post

Yeah, I forgot.

Cha, don’t forget to ask about 360-to-PS3 converters

Anyone want to go to Brians tomorrow after Dinner? Friday around 7ish? Text me.

Will- There will be a stream and I will post links for it when it’s up.

Darksol- My psn/xbl is on the first post, definately will play you if I am on.

Jug/Tyler- People will be here tonight and you guys are free to roll through whenever. We MAY make a food run at some point friday, so text me to be safe. I will try and answer.

Andy- I will try for the online play bud.

uh… that first post… you might wanna add my XBL GT. im only listed for PSN.

I’m not your keeper lol, you gotta remind me brosef.

YO!!!.. I SAID YO!! YA’LL! … Me and Adam was talkin and we came up with a new hip way to diss people, thats funny as hell…

“MALFESTED” IS THE NEW DEROGATORY TERM!! LMAO!!
simply insert the word “MALFESTED” anywhere in a diss rant, and it’ll work!

EX: “YOU STUPID MALFESTED HAVIN PIECE OF GARBAGE!!”

“YOU MALFESTED MUTHAFUCKA!!”

"FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU MALFESTED PROSTITUTE!!

" YOU BIG MALFESTED I TOOK AN ARROW TO THE KNEE HAVIN SCRUB!!"

…AHHHHHH *dead…

I threw this post up on 8WR, but I might get a faster response here - I’m looking for a complete SC5 system tutorial. I want to know all the states my character can be in, universal properties on system mechanics like CH, stuns, etc. I want more than just a movement guide and a list of the notations. Does anyone know where I can find that?

I second this request, is anyone playing on 360? I know tyler is, anyone else?

I am, but I literally know nothing about the game at this point. This game has a lot of info to memorize, and I don’t even know what I’m looking at yet.

EDIT - ggs Tyler, thanks for the tips. I think I learned a few things myself as well. The netcode seems pretty good in this game, for anyone interested in hitting me up.

Jug are you going to PNT saturday? and what time? i wouldnt mind leaving leaving around 12 or 1ish. since im gonna go reserve a copy of kingdoms of alamuar :reckoning there. Id have to leave at 4 because i have to get to my fire hall before 430 so i dont know if u wanna ride with me or not. let me lol.