Buffalo, NY- We drink tears as liquid refreshment

Yah. The conditions were pretty much horrific. Was some nice Asian tail there. Canadian hospitality was lacking slightly.

Too much smash going on. Ugh.

I’m going to Toronto tournament Saturday. Hopefully more people go this time.

I’m getting bored just playing online here. BRB GOING BACK TO BUFFALO

It sucks finding out you dont know what you had until its gone. Buffalo has a legit and consistent group of gamers. It’s awesome. <3

time to start planning carpools for Toronto this weekend. Who is all going?

HAY:sweat:

I am making meatloaf and mashed potatoes with a dill cream sauce tonight… but making dinner is getting a bit out of hand. I never know how many people want to eat, and if I make food for 12 people and only 4 eat, I have to pay for the uneaten food.

Starting next week (7/19), if you want to eat Tuesday night, you will have to send me a text message by Monday at 5:00PM. This is when I will be buying the ingredients and I will need to know how many people to buy for. If you don’t have your food request in by then, you are out of luck. No exceptions.

[media=youtube]KaqC5FnvAEc[/media]

I lol’d.

I am down for Saturdays tournament. I am also down for some games tonight… I’ll be heading over to sexy bushes’ house after my nap.

See you all soon.

jeff id say its too hot out tonight to make all that food. id just order out and make it cheaper.

Just to confirm, I want to go.

Ok, so things just got more complicated for the Toronto Tournament this weekend.

Yes I am driving to the tourney. However… Now I am staying for a concert, as one of my all time favorite bands Cibo Matto, is RANDOMLY doing a small reunion tour and will be in Toronto that very day at Lee’s Palace . I am NOT missing this, they haven’t been together since 2001 and this is a limited reunion.
It starts at 10:30pm, and I am going, tix are only $25 canadian, so if anyone is down to hear their delightful stylings with me, the more the merrier. I will be drawing up times I need to leave the tourney to get there, and when I will be coming back (say if no one is down for the concert, you can maybe stay and play casuals somewhere till I am done?)

Anyways, that is my situation. People are welcome to get in on the concert, or try to find a way to kick around TO until I am finished, somewhere around 2am i’d suspect.

lemme know.

ggz tonight.

since this was next paged, I wanted to make sure this was seen.

also, what is awesome their venue is like less than 5 mins from the concert venue:

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Amherst,+11+Chestnut+Ridge+Lane,+NY+14228&daddr=341+Church+St,+Toronto,+ON+M5B+1Z4,+Canada+to:529+Bloor+Street+West,+Toronto,+Ontario,+Canada&hl=en&ll=43.667189,-79.39682&spn=0.042095,0.090895&sll=43.439957,-79.229279&sspn=0.671069,1.454315&geocode=FYZBkAId8V5N-ykJKxoFInLTiTEr-vlTTs7tmw%3BFZsxmgIdGMhE-yldCDSOSsvUiTHClUHS1qlbrw%3BFRlImgIdpE5E-ynLpsLlkzQriDFHbc5ZspD5Gw&mra=ls&z=14

Yo Buffalo, make sure you try to come out to this. It’s too close not to! Unless you don’t have a passport!

yo i am down to see cibo

Welcome! I look forward to playing you in MK once I come back to University for fall semester.

So… I decided to pick up Tekken 6 today. Anyways, I was wondering where the best resources are on the web for Tekken 6. Also, who would be a good character to start out with?

If anyone wants to stomp on a T6 noob (for now, :stuck_out_tongue: ), XBL: Diaphone Although I’ll probably won’t touch online until several weeks of the training room.

tyler- online is especially bad for tekken, but at least hopefully you can learn basics still before you return. Remember learning how to get up, learning your punishing moves and the difference between stepping and sidewalking a move are paramount to learning combos. The road to learing tekken is a slow one, as it is very experience driven. You have to gain a rough knowledge about what each character is capable of and how to bait/punish them and what they can/cannot punish of yours. I’m always here for questions.

Speaking of tekken 6…anyone wanna come with me to this? Tekken 3d: Bloodline Rebellion movie… crazy random, but a good way to get hyped for tekken :slight_smile: It’s one night only in US theatres,

So Kyle is down to go to the concert with me. What about the rest of the ppl going to TO? We really need to make a plan here.

I really don’t have the money to tack on a concert to the trip.

I’m not going to make it up this weekend. I have a bunch of family matters to take care of… non of them being the fun Steve Urkel kind.

@Brian - Heck yeah I’m down for the Tekken Movie!

@Everybody - Hey I’m liquidating some of my collection to help pay for Evo/Buy new furniture for my house. I’m selling the following things on Ebay next week BUT if you guys want these things I’d much rather sell them to YOU! Saves me on shipping and ebay fees. Here’s what I’m offering.

Sota Street Fighter Action Figures - 99 percent all New unopened. Some Characters are rarer than others so just ask or pm which ones you would want.
Beatmania for PS2 with the turntable controller - Pretty much new only played it like 5 times
King of Fighters all of the Ps2 versions - I have just about every game in mint condition I’d like to to sell them as a set.
Nintendo DSi XL Blue - I’ll sell this for $100 even. I have the box and all that shit.
Hard Cover Tekken Art Book - It’s from the limited edition game pack in - Very nice this one is spare I got from a friend.
Hori EX Xbox 360 Stick - One of the buttons has shorted out. Could easily be fixed or swapped out for sanwa parts. I’d sell this for less than 20 bucks.
Wireless Tekken Stick Xbox 360 - Also from the Tekken Limited edition. I only used it to play Live a bit but I don’t really play on 360 anymore so yeah.
Nintendo NES Original Model - I have an extra nintendo just chillin my room. It works and has all the cables and one controller.

Well I think that’s everything for now. Like I said I’d rather sell this stuff to you guys then random people on Ebay so shoot me some offers over pm or on aim Valei09.

A DSi XL for $100? Nice…

I Just bought the tickets. Its at the regal theatre on transit