Burglars snort man's ashes, thought it was cocaine

Burglars snort man’s ashes, thought it was cocaine - Yahoo! News

What a blow to that man’s memory.

this kinda sounds like i’ve heard/read about it before, probably not the first time it’s happened. also, Miami, eh? that isn’t surprising.

The question that I ask myself: Is this dumber than the MvC3 forums? I think not.

hardcore

sounds like that zach galafanakis movie where he drank his dads ashes as coffee.

lol Wonder how long it took them to realize that? I’m sure ashes don’t leave the same taste in the back of your throat.

HAHA, what?! what movie is that from, i haven’t seen that shit and apparently i need a viewing.

due date

keith richards did the same thing with his dads ashes. except he knew it wasn’t cocaine.

I was gonna steal some shit, until I got high.
Gonna burgularize some shit, until I got high.
Now I’m seeing ghosts, and I know why! HEEEEEEEYYYY!
Because I got high, because I got high, because I got hiiiiiiiiiiigh!!!

…NOW you can close the thread.

-Starhammer-

This story reminds me of that episode of South Park where Cartman drinks Kenny’s cremated remains because he thought it was chocolate milk mix. lol

Haha I was thinking of the same thing. :lol:

I’ve never actually seen what the ashes from a cremation look like but I can’t imagine it looks anything close to blow. Seems like you have to be a huge moron to make that mistake, unless your local dealer is giving you shit cut with like charcoal or something…

The guys were stealing urns for Christ’s sake. Probably not the brightest pennies in the fountain.

This reminds me of due date except retardedly more funnier.

shotgun!

yakety sax

i love drugs but i would never accidentally do a drug i never knew was what it was (i once did make a guy smoke mint though lol)

Does he get super powers?

As I see it.

This story blew my mind, body, soul…