Reserved, for now! Gotta get that lab time in.
Fire Carpet: :df::h:
Dark Hole: :qcf::atk: Air OK.
Dark Spell: Creation: :qcb::l:
Dark Spell: Destruction: :qcb:
Flight Mode: :qcb::s: Air OK.
Chaotic Flame: :qcf::atk::atk:
Stalking Flare: :qcb::atk::atk:
Dimensional Bubble: :dp::atk::atk: Costs 3 bars.
- Suffer (f.C). Combo into a Liberation release or Dark Hole midscreen, possibly more? Needs testing, I believe.
- Purification, cancel quickly into Chaotic Flame.
Plenty of Liberation releases
- 2C0D Liberation, which will carry the opponent with the spikes?
- 1C2D Liberation, which needs an assist to combo into the meteors but holds the opponent for some time.
- 2C1D Liberation, which will keep the opponent low to the ground, I believe hard to follow up from.
- 0C3D Liberation, which blows the opponent into the air for massive damage and followups.[/details]
Ground magic series for Dormammu is unlike any other character’s in that he cannot gatling into :h: from . Therefore, his standard combo into launch is :d::l: :s:.
From there, standard air combo (no flight) looks like j.:l: j. j.:h: (wait a moment) j.:s:.
His main OTG option without Liberation is Purification xx Chaotic Flame, which must be done very quickly or the pillar knocks them out of Chaotic Flame’s vertical range. With Liberation, 0C3D is the strongest, but 2C0D works too.
The simplest combo, then, is this: :d::l: :d: :s: (wait a moment) sj. sj. sj.:h: sj.:s: OTG :dp: :qcf::atk::atk: Use Purification strength as necessary - you may have to use H instead of M. Purification needs to be canceled on the first hit for Chaotic Flame to connect.
Getting more complex, you can start adding in wallbounces and Fire Carpets. :f::h: wallbounces, so near the corner you can do something like :d::l: :d: :f::h: :d::h: :f::h: :d::h: :s: and go into the air combo from there. Fire Carpet also links into :d: which will link back into Fire Carpet 3 times in the corner (see Mission 8).
Some of Dormammu’s moves will beat projectiles clean if they come into contact during the move’s active hitboxes. These moves are:
, :d:, j., :h:, :d::h:, :df::h:, j.:h:, :s:, j.:s:.
I have yet to find a projectile these moves will not beat, though projectiles like Arthur’s 3x daggers are spaced such that only two or so will get hit.
To the lab!
Fancier stuff for now:
[details=Spoiler][media=youtube]zTFs_UwVkxs[/media] (Deals about 500k damage, 50% on CapAm).
[media=youtube]tH95O6IhRW4[/media] (Deals about 1100k damage, 100% on CapAm)[/details]