Buying USF4 for PS4 issue

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this in but I need help trying to figure this out.

I want to buy Ultra for the PS4 but I’m in Europe and I go back and forth to America a lot. I have a European PSN account and an American one too.

So the question is - if i buy the game on my European PSN store account, does that mean I can download it to my hd and play it on my American account even though I bought it from the European PSN store???

If there’s an issue with this, is there any kind of workaround without having to buy the game twice?

Thanks in advance.

I don’t have first-hand experience with this type of situation, but I know that a lot of people buy anime fighters that aren’t released in NA by creating accounts for other regions. If the information in this post is accurate, you can play a game on a North American or UK account that’s purchased from the Hong Kong store after downloading it. I would assume you wouldn’t have problems, I just can’t say for sure.

cool thanks for that. if anyone has first-hand experience, please post it in this thread just to confirm fusion is correct.

My experience is mostly just on the PS3, but I’m in North America, but I have a JP PSN account that I use to buy/download JP-only games.
After they’re downloaded, I can log into any other of my accounts on that console and play.

Yes you can.