Calgary Thread 2016

yay, it was just my power supply, everything is coo’

0 Likes

That sounds fun man.

Ricky, we’re gonna play on Sunday I think. Anyone else is welcome to.

I was thinking Prince’s Island Park if that works for everyone.

0 Likes

sounds like fun but don’t think i can make it this weekend, some family news happened

but hopefully you guys do it again soon

0 Likes

frisbee… golf?

some kind of a… spike trap?

0 Likes

RIP Calgary Thread. We had a good run. Guess you can’t stop progress.

0 Likes

had a dream i won EVO last night, lol. everyone was so mad at me because it was supposed to be LI joe.
by some weird miracle of brackets i ended up getting to top 8 and frauding my way to the top and winning using dhalsim.

what a dream, man. ran into an old friend and i told him i won, and he asked how much it was and it ended up being $15
FGC is still poverty in dream land, ladies and whatever gender you identify as

thats fucked, you literally shouldn’t say ladies and gentlemen anymore if you want to be proper. i hate the future.

0 Likes

That’s not what literally meeeeans.

Also, you shouldn’t say the N word anymore either… Language changes - for good reason :wink:

0 Likes

hm, true that andrew. i won’t use it in a sentence like that anymore, my Nn…nephew?

0 Likes

i’ll keep posting here, i don’t check the whatsapp and this is my only source for calgary fgc now

0 Likes

Perhaps there will be news to talk about here after TGS?

0 Likes

No, you can still say ladies and gentlemen. Just add “and the clinically insane” to it and you will instantly cover all the other made up genders.

0 Likes

Trust him. PJ is an authority figure when it comes to gender and sex.

He even lives with a woman.

0 Likes

How do you know xhe’s a woman? How do you know xhe’s not a carrot or an attack helicopter?

Sounds like you got some privilege you haven’t checked. Making assumptions about people’s vegetable/vehicle identity? That’s a privilege. It’s off to the privilege mines with you, white boy.

0 Likes

I legitimately lold. Thank you, Josh.

0 Likes

crickets chirping

0 Likes

remember when there was like 20+ posts a day in the Calgary SRK thread?
pep farm remembers.

0 Likes

Maybe if you dinks contributed something other than saying how dead it is every few days and cricket noises. Self-fulfilling prophecy and all that.

Also maybe if anyone played the same game as anyone else ;). SFV was the nail in the coffin…Even the whatsapp is relatively dead.

BUT MKXL PATCH IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS HNNNGH

And Ricky’s Barry White voice on Sajam’s stream has soothed me to sleep many nights this week.

0 Likes

yeah I don’t have anything to contribute except to agree that SFV did kill us.
gigamaidens to the rescue lol.

on the plus side it’s left ample time to crush my steam library. most recently, stick of truth. what an awesome game holy shit! can’t wait for the sequel.
played about 40 minutes of mad max, its garrrrrbage. beautiful, but the controls are absolute trash. totally ruined it. felt like 50 frames of input lag.

WB makes a damn fine MK / batman, but jesus was that game ever bad. thankfully only paid 10$ for it, along with shadows of mordor. i’ll get into that next unless anyone has any suggestions? PCMR of course.

0 Likes

hmm i dunno if this is a good or bad thing

0 Likes

What does Aganos do in the Sadira match up other than cry?

0 Likes