California woman killed by cannonball

http://news.yahoo.com/calif-woman-killed-cannonball-fired-husband-161136372.html

What the hell…

Alright, raise your hand if you thought the Mythbusters had done another experiment with cannonballs and fucked up royally?

I sure as hell did.

i don’t mean to blow this cannon thing out of proportion, but here is yet ANOTHER case that demonstrates why American gun control activists should also be lobbying for the mandatory registry of antiquated heavy artillery and siege weapons.

i know that the frequency of incidents involving serious injury or death caused by catapults is currently on the rise as well, and right now the rate of accidents involving ballistae is absolutely skyrocketing.

“reports the woman was found dead at about 12:15 a.m. Tuesday after the ball slammed into her home at the Twin Lakes Resort mobile home park in Potrero, a tiny community near the Mexican border.”

Did they not realize they shouldn’t aim it at their home?

Well…at least she went out with a boom.

hopefully her husband can find himself a real bombshell instead of cannon fodder.

I’m trying to think of a witty retort.

Something to do with cannonballs, the Mexican border and a trailer park.

Reminds me of a friend I had that built a trebuchet in his backyard. No related deaths however, only managed to take out his neighbour’s fence.

I thought the thread title said “cannibal”.

That would have been cool.

he knew what he was doing. dude got tired of his wife always in his ear bout some stupid shit.

well, the active reload on that boomshot is muthafucka…her death is so Looney Tunes… it’s like when those half-ass ACME products backfire on Wyle E. Coyote. (Coyote should’ve had a lawsuit on their ass.)

Now everything’s becoming clearer.

AAAAAND THE ROCKET’S RED GLAAARE

THE BOMBS BURSTING IN AAIIIIRRRRRRRRRR

[media=youtube]tFwZ4a5fZYE[/media]

Yeah I’m old…

[media=youtube]7AsId-qVIb4[/media]

This song was the jam when I was a kid. But LOL who would be fucking around with a cannon at that time of the day?

“her husband and another man.”

Yo man that is fishy.
I think once common sense once told me that safety protocols include not having loaded cannonballs pointed to a house
I dont trust dese guys.

[media=youtube]UAR-Pr3Niv4[/media]
[media=youtube]7TO0N4KxzPE[/media]

Come on guys. This is what really happened.

So Mario finally realized Peach was not worth saving and decided to shoot Bullet Bill at the castle she is trapped in. Gotcha.

Too bad she’s in another castle.

Her last words were, “Is this the airport, Clark?”