Cammy Combo Thread Mk.2

cammy

Since the old one isn’t going to be edited and kept in check by the poster who wrote it I’ve decided to write a new, more informative one. If there are any problems , missing pieces of information or general inaccuracies in what I’ve written feel free to call me on them and I’ll edit them in or out.

Links

While Cammy has a large amount of possible link , when doing combos there are a couple factors you have to take into consideration. First things first, you need to look at pushback when attempting them , but you also need to place importance into damage scaling , possible enders and the difficulty of the link when attempting the combo.

cr.lk can be linked into anything from st.lp , st.lk, cr.lp or cr.lk.
cr.lp can be linked into most of Cammy’s normals : cr.lp , st.lp , cr.lk , st.mp , cr.mp , st.mk, cr.mk , st.hp and cr.hp. It can also be linked into cl.hp , cl.mp and cl.mk.
cr.mp can theoretically be linked into everything cr.lp can be linked into , but due to pushback , it can only realistically be linked into cr.mp , cr.mk , cr.hp and st.hp.
cr.hp has a huge amount of pushback , and in the majority of cases can only be linked into cr.mk , cr.hp, st.mk and st.mp. Up close you can also link it into st.lp cr.mp , cr.hp and st.hp.
st.lp can be linked into cr.lp , cr.lk , cr.mp and cr.mk.
st.mp cannot be linked into anything under normal circumstances.
st.hp cannot be linked into anything under normal circumstances.
st.lk cannot be linked into anything under normal circumstances.
st.mk cannot be linked into anything under normal circumstances.
st.hk cannot be linked into anything under normal circumstances.
cl.lp can be linked into cr.lp , cr.lk , st.lp , st.lk , cr.mp , cr.mk , st.mp , cr.hp, st. hp and cr.hp.
cl.mp can be linked into cr.lp , cr.lk , st.lp , st.lk , cr.mp , cr.mk , cr.hp and st.hp.
cl.hp can be linked into cr.lp , cr.lk , st.lp , st.lk , cr.mp , cr.mk , cr.hp and st.hp.

BnB’ combos.
cr.lk , cr,lp , cr.mk xx mk Spiral Arrow.
cr.lk , cr.lp , st.hp xx hk Spiral Arrow.
cl.hp xx hk Spiral Arrow
cr.hp , cr.mk xx mk Spiral Arrow.
cr.hp , cr.hk

Advanced BnB combos.

cr.lk , cr.lp , cr.hp , cr.mk xx mk Spiral Arrow. (Character specific)
cr.lk , cr.lp , cr.hp , st.mp xx mk Spiral Arrow. (Character specific)
cr.lk , cr.lp , cr.hp , cr.hk
cr.lp , cl.hp , cr.mk xx mk Spiral Arrow.
cr.lp , cl.mp , st.hp xx hk Spiral Arrow (Character Specific)
EX TKCS , cl.mp , cr.hp , cr.mk xx mk Spiral Arrow (Character specific)
cl.hp , st.hp xx hk Spiral Arrow (Character specific)
Cannon Spike FADC dash forward > Cannon Spike.

Utility combos.

cr.lp , st.lp , cr.mk xx mk Spiral Arrow
cr.lp , cl.hp , st.lp , cr.hk (Character specific)
cl.hp , cr.hp , st.mp xx mk Spiral Arrow (Abel only)
cl.mp , cr.hp , cr.mk xx mk Spiral Arrow (Bison Honda Dudley)
EX TKCS , cl.mp , cr.hp , st.mp xx mk Spiral Arrow (Character specific)

Combos into Ultra

Cannon Spike FADC dash backwards > Gyro Drive Smasher.
EX TKCS > Gyro Drive Smasher.
Razor’s Edge Slicer > Gyro Drive Smasher.
Spinning Backfist > Gyro Drive Smasher.
****Counterhit cr.hp > Gyro Drive Smasher.

This is an excellent compliation, CHUCK, thank you! Needs to be printed in checklist form on index cards for training mode execution practice, haha. Could you please explain what you mean by “utility” combos?

That first bnb can have cr. Mp as well.

For utility: the jump in whiff hk into ultra option select works against makoto

Utility combos are combos used for specific characters or situations… Think of it like your own batman utility belt, but with combos. :smiley:

and… j. hp/hk or tkcs cl mp cr hp cr mk arrow… works on…

chun. honda. bison. viper. cammy. ryu. ken akuma. oni. e. ryu. gouken. fei. blanka.

and if you end with st mp instead of mk… it works on abel dudley. deejay…

also that abel only combo… against bison you can do… cl hp cr hp cr mk arrow/sweep

but after a tkcs… i believe cl mp far hp hk arrow works on a lot more people for over 300hp and better oki.

Dude, seriously? This is the third Combo thread now, I think. :slight_smile: Hey, Cammy Forum users out there, let’s take a poll right now: which of the threads do you want to keep around:

http://forums.shoryuken.com/t/dr-white-is-now-leaving-the-lab-ae-cammy-combos/127646/

What I’ll do is the one that is voted for, I’ll take whatever relevant information is in the first post of the two “losing” threads and copy/paste it into the winning thread. Then, I’ll lock the other two and make sure the winning is stickied. We can go from there.

• James

I vote for the original:
Delta Red Basic Training: Moves, attributes, and combos

Also if a new opening post is needed, the mods (James?) should be able to create a copy of an old post and paste it into the thread, meaning that anyone can take over the duties of keeping an up to date first post. Not that this is such a huge deal anyway, though…

James,

Delta Red Training Moves is the best one. Throw in some updates from AE and videos from Dr. White, and i say we have a clear winner.

• Richie

This is very informative thanks, as a fairly recent cammy player (picked her up as a second i main ibuki) it was troublesome working out which combo’s were still relevant to AE and which had been replaced with new better / easier combo’s having it all in one place sectioned off would be amazing thou :smiley: thanks for this thou its great for me at least :smiley:

I find cr.mp cr.mp mk spiral arrow to be a handy combo because I can confirm it when I’m poking with cr.mp.

on most crouchers (not sure if this works on all). if you close mp counter hit you can further confirm courch mp into crouch mk, mk arrow.

so the combo:

close mp CH, crouch mp, crouch mk, mk arrow.

against crouch shotos if you frame trap with close hp CH

cool followup combo:

couch mp (hits meaty, later frames), sweep
or
crouch mp, crouch mk, mk arrow lololol

Di8-)

When I get a chance, I’ll do some merging. Not sure when I’ll get to it, it’ll be a while, but I’ll get to it eventually.

• James