@Happy_Birthday_Rika One thing I didn’t take into consideration was the v trigger nerf, so v-trigger 1 one does do less damage making V trigger 2 significantly better.
I’ve been testing VTII and this is what I’ve figured out so far tonight. Because of the activation nerf the combo used doesn’t matter much upon activation. If you activate from st hp or cr hp you are looking around 270 damage no matter what and it doesn’t use a charge. When you compare this to one charge of v Trigger for 260 damage its a little better. One plus is delta step works off st hk, so on hit you can go from delta step into TC, so it’s like getting a far away st hk CC into dash TC but without the crush counter. It is kind of tight to pull off though so you definitely need to be anticipating the st hk hit and be ready to hit F+HP+HK.
SPECIAL NOTE ON ALL COMBOS LISTED BELOW: If you go into TC and you are in the corner make sure to use MK DP, and not HK DP otherwise it will whiff, however if you go into CA after this make sure you use HK CA otherwise it will whiff. The alternative is to go into cr or st lp before TC but it increases damage scaling. If you chose to go into SA for corner carry use MK SA, unless in corner use LK SA so you can do an EX DP afterwords.
Optimal uses off VTII activation (if you’ve found better let me know. This is off non counter hit combos only)
- st mp, st hp, delta step, TC, HK DP (268/445)
- cr hp, delta ambush + k, TC, HK DP (269/440)
Safe uses after VTII activation
2. st hp, delta step leaves you +2 in their face on hit and -2 on block. On hit allows for an easy grab or shimmy set up. I imagine this being used as reset vs going for an ender.
3. cr hp, delta step, cr lp, TC, HK DP (274/483). Leaves you at +3 on hit and 0 on block. I find you need to hold down forward when doing cr hp in order to confirm this into delta step then the cr lp. Might just be me but I keep randomly getting delta ambush if I try and confirm it.
4. cr hp (CH), delta step, ( you can do cr mp here if opponent was counter hit while crouched otherwise go straight to TC), TC, HK DP (298/490 sans cr mp) (326/540 with cr mp). Leaves you at +5 on counter hit.
5. st hk, delta step, TC, HK DP (292/460). Leaves you at +4 on hit and -2 on block.
You can use any of the normals listed above and do delta ambush instead of delta setp making a guess if they are going to block low or high. If you are wrong you are pretty much dead, so be smart about it’s use. If you get an overhead hit go for TC, HK DP (272/410). If you get the grab go st hp, HK DP (288/295). Make note that jab can easily knock you out just like hooligan, putting you at a disadvantage right in their face, so I don’t recommend even risking this against grapplers unless you have a solid read.
Also with VT II active Cammy now has a new max damage combo off of CC st hk. It used to be st hk (CC) cr mp, hk DP, CA for
510 damage. New max damage combo is st hk (CC), delta ambush (must already be active), punch grab, st hp, hk dp, CA for 559. If you do it from v trigger II activation it only does 462 because of the activation scaling nerf, but this is definitely the go to now if you block a DP. I’m telling you man DPs are not worth using in this game anymore with the damage CCs can put out now. Laura and Gief look even scarier this season on CC.