Cammy Reset Air Combo?

cammy

Whats the best way to end up on the other side of them during an air combo so I can reset then drill xx super uber lock down ninja bees kiler super thing?

It’s like…

launch /\ lp lk mp lp mp (cross) dj lp mp xx cdrill xx kba

Ask Shogun. He raped my Cable/IM/Sent with just Cammy on point…

Tell me you characters ill make a vid out of it. Cross ups, resets and high damage combos

how do you combo after an air throw in the air?

U CAN DO A LOT OF THINGS :slight_smile: JAB TO AIR GRAB, SHORT TO CANNON DRILL SUPER, RESET, JAB JAB TO GRAB WITH ASSIST… TOO MANY TO MENTION BUT ITS ALL ABOUT TIMING. PRACTICE HER “GROUND AIR THROW” YES! SHE CAN GRAB ON THE GROUND BUT AS AN AIR THROW ITS UNROLLABLE COZ ITS TOO FAST

ILL MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT

just make sure the opponent’s character is higher than you in the air and use your double jump to get to the other side. Just don’t be predictable.

was just practicing this today…it’s launch lp lk mp lp lk mp mk double jump up forward instead of just up, then lp lk mp mk cannon drill xx kba… also shogun, how do you do that air/ground throw? sounds promising :badboy: cammy is such a tricky bugger… :clap:

The cammy infinite goes???
thx in advance…

you’ll see in the video and for the infinite in the corner???..

InFINITE: short. short, back HK, canon drill(this is the tricky part… you have to do a CABLE super motion with just short, so not from :qcb: you have to add :ub: then press short) repeat

this shit is unrollable coz you can jab, jab, while bouncin’ in the air. Watch combo video of eKIN its there and similar to it the only difference is that he has a different setup ive done 6 once and it took 80% of the characters life. There is also a setup where you can activate this depending on your assist

AIR GROUND COMBO: launch, do the 4 hit combo then cannon spike going down with short. (this shit is unrollable too) crouch, short, jab, then super jump grab and timing must be correct or it wont connect works well with cable, magneto, sent and a few more characters

ill do a cammy tutorial

Hey thanks man…

What the hell are you doing here Fox? Need some more pixies?

Be for I went all Magneto/storm/psy I used to play sent/anybody/cammy if the infinite isnt to hard to do i might start playing that team again…:slight_smile:

This may be a stupid question but when you’re trying to do the air grab reset combo: launch, sj.lp,sj.lk,sj.lp,hp.grab,(reset) lp, hk.cannon drill, kba.
Instead of doing lp, after the grab, is it still possible to do another double jump, magic series, grab, lp, dj. magic series. You know what I’m getting at. INFINITE but in the air.

NO I WONT CONNECT BCOZ THE COMBO ANIMATION STOPS AFTER THE THROW, THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONNECT IS TO DO A JAB.

SORRY FOR THE CAPS IM AT WORK

Somebody please post up some crazy combo shit for cammy. I can only do her corner inf for bout 2 reps after that I can’t continue. Help me.
what I do is c.lk,c.lk, b+hk,tiger knee cannondrill, c.lk,b+hk, tn cannondrill. After that I can’t seem to otg them back up please help.
Oh yeah post up some crazy shit.

after the 2nd cannon drill it has to be short not HK then stand up and hit them with a standing jab, jab, back+hk, TN cannondrill short.

Can someone explain to me Cammy’s airthrow reset? I am having a hard time doing it. I get the throw off but I cannot jab after that. It seems like I can do it 1 out of 7.
Launch, lp, lk, lp, throw, lp, …

And for Cammy’s infinite, the standing jab’s usually won’t connect for me. I use crouching jab, c.jab, back + hk TN cannondrill short.

thanks for the info on the infinite shogun. keep posting on cammy. She’s my favorite char. If ne-1 has some kool cammy combos post em don’t hold out. If you need help with a certain char maybe I can help. I’m starting to play a lot of anarkaris, storm , and sonson. I know this team has a name but I don’t know what it is. If anyone has the name, shout it out. Also if anyone knows if team “frostbite” has been taken let me know and what chars they are cause I’m calling my team frostbite with: Storm, iceman, sentinel. thanks in advance.

yo shogun,cool shit man, mad luv 4 cammy…yo, did you ever make that tutorial vid?

Are you still going do a vid?