Can anyone point me in this thread direction?

I’ve been looking for a thread a saw a few weeks ago that had PUNCH KICK symbols for clear topped buttons.

I’ve done a few searches but terms like “pictures,buttons,symbols” are a bit too ambiguous especially for this forum :smile:

thanks for the help everyone.

You’re weird.

yeah i get that all the time.
thanks for the help btw.