Can somebody give me an idea how to execute the Double Jet Uppercut in the corner?

dudley

Can somebody give me an idea how to execute the Double Jet Uppercut in the corner?

Umm…do a Jet Uppercut, then juggle him with another one as soon as you come down. I think the second one should/has to be an EX, but I’m not sure. I just randomly do it.

One thing with Dudley is you have to practice and know where the character being juggled is and the “height” of their falling.

With the double upper you have to hit them in such a way that you DO let them drop for a little while after the first EX Upper, but not so much that the hit whiffs.

Just experiment with different timings and note where the other character is when you land the second one. You’re probably doing it too FAST rather than too slow.

Thanks.

Practice against shotos in training mode.

I always do it after one jab machine, and i move forward after it right before i execute the ex.

It will get to the point where you know if your even going to land the second upper after the ex. 3s takes over you brain sometimes like that.