Can you guys rate this or post opinions?

Im working on a new logo for my web site but Im not good like most of you guys here so since there is good image experts I would like to know what you guys think. (any comments/opinions are welcome)

wow. even MA invaded the Fan Art forum.

oh yeah. that logo is a PIECE OF SHIT.:stuck_out_tongue: :lame: :stuck_out_tongue:

:confused: :confused: :wasted: :wasted: :wasted: :fury: :fury: :fury:

yeah its not that great, try harder

i give it a…hold up why am i responding to this:wtf:

i dunno, why are you?

dont get smart nut colored man:mad:

mmk.

in my honest opinion, its an alright try… but the grid effect is played out. even if u wanted to keep the grid, its blocks are way too big in my opinion. there are too many characters in it, that defeats the quality the logo would have. http://dafont.com has alot of nice fonts to use in graphics… i’m sure you will find it helpful. always keep color in mind, if you’re gonna use burgundy, use colors that work nicely with it in the rest of the image. if u need any other tips, feel free to PM me. :slight_smile:

It utter-gutter crap

just bland if anything

look at his avatar, he thinks he is the shit lol

Thanks for your opinion :slight_smile:
that dafont web site: I cant acess it (no permission) ?

btw: I use photoshot 7 but I dont know almost nothing about how to really use it, do you know if theres ways on photoshop of making an gif image with rotating colors? (parts of the gif with still image and some other parts with several rotating colors)

Thanks man.

Another one:

FIGHTING GAMERS GENERATION =

cough

RIPOFF!

try gamegen.com

that’s like, you STOLE THAT PHRASE!:mad:

THIEF !!

YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO STEAL PEOPLE’S QUOTE , IT’S LIKE STEALING PEOPLE’S WORK !!

dude Akuma, you dissapoint me. I expected more of you.

huh? why? I don’t know much about working with image stuff, I do what I can with the few stuff that I know on image detail.
do you have any tips that can help me? is the image that bad? :wasted:

and another thing: I did not knew that (gamegen) had that quote (like kingdom was saying), as soon as I can I will remove it and make a diferent quote.

kingdom: thanks.

Quote fixed (I didnt knew that other web site already had that quote)
Thanks people.

yaaawwwn

my point exactly.
Akuma, you need to hire someone to jazz up the site. BIG TIME