Can You Juggle?

I was wondering if there were any fellow jugglers here in SRK.<br>No, juggling in fighting games doesn’t count. I mean actual juggling like <a href=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13h__3of8fI”>this guy</a> <br><br>I barely started around 2 years ago, but it’s been really fun, I still don’t consider myself that goof, but damm it’s a great activity to relieve stress and train your brain.<br>It kinda reminds me of training mode in a fighting game lol, and it’s a good workout too.<br>Another thing I love about juggling is how great it is when waking up.<br>You know you always wake up drowsy and stuff. I juggle for 2-4 minutes right after getting up and my mind is awake and ready.<br><br>If you got here and have never juggled before, give it a try it’s amazing, You don’t have to start at a young age or anything, it only requires practice. <br>Here is a link with a very helpful flash. It’s in Spanish, but you can’t miss it, you simply have to choose any option from the right menu and the joker will start the routine. <br>The menu on the right have subdivisions that say “2 bolas, 3 bolas etc” that simply means the amount of items you want to juggle.<br>http://www.ensaimadamalabar.com/simswap.htm<br><br>Now, about what items to juggle, well you can juggle just about anything, but I personally use rice and balloons.<br>I would put the rice inside the balloon to the size I wanted the ball to be, and then simply cut the tip of the balloon, then start adding more layers with more balloons (around 4-5).<br>This works best cause rice will stay right there if the ball hits the floor and you don’t have to chase it. I also recommend practicing next to your bed so you won’t have to reach the floor every time you drop something.<br>If you don’t want to go through all this hassle you can try oranges too, but they only last around a week or so.<br><br>Anyway, yeah I hope there’s interest for this activity here.<br>More than once I’ve realized I have more in common with FG players than I think, like how most of us with good execution in fighting games are musicians, so I’m curious about this part.<br>Juggling is really fun.<br><br>

I juggle my balls on your mother’s tonsils regularly.

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/601/Raz0r">Raz0r</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>I juggle my balls on your mother’s tonsils regularly.</div>
</blockquote>

Joke’s on you, I have it on good authority that she had a tonsillectomy. 

How is razor a “writer”<br>Valaris a mod<br>& how will anybody read this shit with that kinda formatting in the OP?!<br><br>Triple hate word score.<br><br>(I mean no harm, have a good thread OP. Like I have heard of a player who was a yoyo performer and that took him to some cool places)<br>

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/69818/WTF-AKUMA-HAX">WTF-AKUMA-HAX</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>How is razor a “writer”<br>Valaris a mod<br>& how will anybody read this shit with that kinda formatting in the OP?!<br></div>
</blockquote>

You think I was born with these carpet burns on my knees?

The world is dumb. Dumb writing gets millions. See: 50 Shades of Gray.

I learned to juggle in 5 minutes its super easy. Can’t do more than 3 objects before I start fuckin up though.

I can kinda do it with 4 objects, but I consider I’m cheating. <br>I basically juggle 2 objects with each hand and never actually switch, so I’m still a noob.<br><br>3 objects is easy, but the problem is the stamina of course, I can’t do it for longer than 3 minutes :(<br>

I juggle my balls for hours.

Because of my balls

And JD, juggling 4 objects is done by juggling 2 objects per hand creating the illusion of switching

this comment is about balls

Only when I play Tekken.

Only when I play Secret of Mana

F+2, U/F+3, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1+2 B! FF, B+4,2<div><br></div><div>There, I juggled.</div>

When I saw this thread I said to myself “There will be a ball joke within 3 posts of the OP”. <br><br>So predictable SRK…<br>

I can’t juggle at all. That’s some just-frame input type shit.

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/69818/WTF-AKUMA-HAX">WTF-AKUMA-HAX</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>How is razor a “writer”<br><br></div>
</blockquote>

He’s barely a reader.  He’s got that cheap Chinese labor working for him, paying Missing Person 5 cents a post.<div>Tried learning a while ago, just don’t have the coordination I guess. Although I didn’t really put too much effort into it, just didn’t have a burning desire to do it I suppose.</div>

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/67204/Matriarch">Matriarch</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>When I saw this thread I said to myself “There will be a ball joke within 3 posts of the OP”. <br><br>So predictable SRK…<br></div>
</blockquote>

That’s funny, I predicted a Tekken joke within 5, and was disappointed.

<div class=“QuoteAuthor”>@<a href="/profile/7783/Missing%20Person">Missing Person</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/67204/Matriarch">Matriarch</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>When I saw this thread I said to myself “There will be a ball joke within 3 posts of the OP”. <br><br>So predictable SRK…<br></div>
</blockquote>

That’s funny, I predicted a Tekken joke within 5, and was disappointed.</div>
</blockquote>

I’m honestly surprised it took 11 posts myself.

I taught my self 3-ball juggling about 5 years ago. But I never practiced to great extents. I used to watch my uncle juggle 2 objects in one hand, tried it myself and it was actually pretty easy. I eventually got the gist of 3-ball, and I just lived with that. I eventually screw up,  and never took the time to practice pins or sticks because that required you to have control on your throw.<br><br>It’s a nice useless skill to have, but I deliberately chose not to pursue it any further. So I can at least say I can juggle to those who can’t. I also spin books and pens, both of which have become somewhat of a bad habit of mine.<br>