Can You Juggle?

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/14490/kitsunisan">kitsunisan</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/69818/WTF-AKUMA-HAX">WTF-AKUMA-HAX</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>How is razor a “writer”<br><br></div>
</blockquote>

He’s barely a reader.  He’s got that cheap Chinese labor working for him, paying Missing Person 5 cents a post.<div>Tried learning a while ago, just don’t have the coordination I guess. Although I didn’t really put too much effort into it, just didn’t have a burning desire to do it I suppose.</div></div>
</blockquote>

The fuck?<div><br></div><div>I couldn’t debase my brain low enough to ghostwrite Razor’s…anything.  I wouldn’t even touch that nigga’s book report on Hop on Pop.  I’d be better off ghostwriting for FlameMammoth33.</div><div><br></div><div>That said, I’ll gladly ghostwrite anyone else for .05 a post…anyone without an extra chromosome.</div><div><br></div><div>I do reserve the right to use my own artistic license with your account, which probably means you’re going to get cornholed at some point in your SRK-life.  But really, don’t we all?</div>

<blockquote class=“Quote”><a href="/profile/15359/nars">nars</a> said:<br>I can’t juggle at all. That’s some just-frame input type shit.<br></blockquote><blockquote class=“Quote”><div class=“QuoteText”>Not really. It all depends on how you juggle. The higher you throw an object into the air, the more time you have to react with your other hand (like buffering in fighting games). <br>It does become a 1 frame link if you do it at lower heights, but you don’t have to start like that. You should give it another try, it’s fun. <br><br>The real 1 frame links are when you try to do an action while all the items are in the air. I’ve been recently trying to learn how to “flash”, and that basically means to throw all the objects in the air, then clap and catch them. I can already do one clap, but the more claps the better of course, or you can try to do it like the real pros who do a Michael Jackson turn before catching everything.<br><br><br></div>
</blockquote>

<br>