Canadians LOOK HERE (Chun Li Te STICK)

Since I’ve done this for a few forum members already/friends.

Essentially there are alot of canadians bitching and moaning that they can’t order from the madcatz store.

Essentially I’m going to offer a service on the goodness of my heart.

Since the madcatz store sells to americans only but accepts paypal there is a way to get their products.

Simply do this.

At the checkout, for your billing information, just put in anything, with a USA address. I used this places address Home Point Roberts Package Receiving US address for Canadians

Then when you enter the shipping info enter this.

Andreas (YOUR LAST NAME HERE) Samaris
145 Tyee Drive
Point Roberts, Wa 98281

I will then go pick up the package and bring it back to canada (and hopefully pay no taxes!) and then ship it out to you.

The catch.

I am charging 10 dollars for this service. It’s not a whole lot, but it will help cover gas, include the 3 dollar charge that the letter carrier charges and just convience. You will also be responsible for shipping from Richmond BC To wherever in canada you live. ALSO INSURE YOUR PACKAGES FROM MADCATZ STORE. YOU ARE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TAXES PAYED AT THE BORDER IF IT HAPPENS. I am pretty honest, but depending on how many orders I will probably get hassled “for commercial purposes”

If you are going to do this. Do this by Tuesday, September 21st.

NO EXCEPTIONS. I do NOT want to go pick up a package 2 weeks after everyone elses comes.

Leave a post in this thread if you are interested. AND PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR LAST NAME IF YOU DO ORDER SOMETHING. THIS WILL REDUCE SCAMMING.

EDIT: YOU MUST ALSO FORWARD ME A COPY OF YOUR RECEIPT.

JJL-Z33 clear inbox.

I don’t need one but thanks you for the service!

bump.

A wonderful service. I tip my hat to you, and wish I had something that needed buying.

Canada sucks for getting… umm… anything really. If it isn’t sold here and doesn’t weigh 1/2 a gram, then you’re pretty much fucked. =p

By the way, do you have a preferred shipping company you use, or is it up to the recipient?

^up to the recipient. IMO I’m going to use canada post because there is one at the 7-11 2 minutes from my house.

one last bump. I think I might order one myself :o

my bad, inbox cleared