Can't get into ranked matches? Anyone else?

I have a green NAT and have been trying to do ranked all morning. I have only gotten into 2 matches thus far. Is it just me?

So far i have fought 10 people but the best advice i can give you is to create a player match its a lot quicker.

I had two ranked matches so far, it almost always times out. Cant find anyone, so ive been doing player matches

Same here.
This is an issue that needs immediate attention.

…Reminiscent of MvC3 on release.

I tried a couple of times. Waited like a minute and then just went to player matches.

I’m surprised this isn’t being discussed more…

I dunno, I don’t have a problem finding matches in ranked.

I’ve had better luck getting on ranked than on player matches for some reason. Not that I’m complaining. Most player matches I see involve idiots running Gill and spamming his shizz for cheap wins.

Thats why you create a player match choose him as a banned character and go about you business.

I agree that the wait to get into a ranked match is horrid. I’ve waited literally FIVE MINUTES to get a ranked match. I even turned off my firewall to see if that was the issue and had zero improvement. This is the 3rd time I’ve purchased 3S and I bought it so I could play online… but that’s not what I’m getting. What I got was a crippled version of what was free on GGPO.

Takes like 5 minutes to find a match on rank… WTF capcom. No blind select either, this is pretty fail so far. Netcode is good but whats the point if you cant get connected?.. I don’t even have this problem in tekken of MK.

Why the hell does this game not have practice mode ranked, that’s one of the thing’s marvel 3 actually got right

Whats crazy is that the matches I get into are flawless on the connection. Would be nice to actually get more matches in.

FYI: http://shoryuken.com/2011/08/25/3rd-strike-online-issues-with-ranked-matches-and-xbox-replay-system/

I’ve gotten into a few ranked games and I haven’t encounter anyone good. I stick with player matches most of the time anyway

Fuckin trash, update and now eternal syncing even in player matches. Thanks Capcom!