Capcom Classics Collection 1 and 2

Does anyone know if CCC1 was released in japan? I have a JPS2 and I want it for that so I dont need to carry as many systems when I move (taking my Xbox for that game seems ridiculous). Also is CCC2 being released in japan as well when it comes out?

Thank you very much.

-a.

I’d like to know that as well. I really don’t feel like buying a US PSTwo as I have a JPN PS2 already.

CCC1 is out in Japan, but it goes for about $55 new. I’m not sure about used since I haven’t seen it anywhere. Good luck on that. I looked at play-asia and it’s going for $50 there.

Just out of curiosity why did you buy a jpn p2. I know its probably for imports but i cant read in anything other than fighters and that annoys me. unless you can read japanese of course try to get a us p2 with a mod chip. That will solve your problems.

I bought a JPS2 b/c I didn’t like the idea of modding. I didn’t want anyone to mess with the system at all. I know Disc Swap, but I didnt want to do that extra step. Yes I am lazy and somewhat crazy.

Thank you for the play-asia info.

-a.

Same here. The PS2 mod scene is so confusing, 23047203847 different mods and even different revisions of those. I didn’t want to be bothered. Most of my PS1 games were JPN region anyway, including RPGs. Yes, I have a decent grasp of the Japanese language.