Capcom's Steel Battalion sequel uses Kinect

I mean the whole draw of the first 2 games was that it felt like you were actually piloting a mech, and the controller was the key to said immersion . I personally think this is another L. Here is a snippet of the games premise

*Manhattan, 2082: In a world where computers and almost all modern technology have been lost, the greatest nations of the world continue to battle for supremacy. The American army lands in New York to begin its first big offensive of a long ground war. Soldiers fire from the trenches as scorched bunkers belch black smoke. As comrades continually fall to the unrelenting crossfire of bullets, the Vertical Tanks make their relentless advance. Experience the battlefield as never before with Kinect for Xbox 360.

I thought that VT’s would be considered modern technology.- :bluu:
Here is the link to the Kotaku write up

damnit, why kinect, at least make it kinect or something else. I am just going to pray it’s good without expecting anything

Capcom has no clue what they are doing. If people will spend 200 bucks on games to come with a damn toy car ,some binoculars, or a toy truck. Do they think we wouldn’t buy a controller to go with it. We proved we would with Street fighter why not do it again with Steel Battalion

Cause it’s like the Virtual On twin sticks. It’s for a game that’s already in a small niche. Only 100 people are gonna buy that shit.

I seriously just picture Kinect being used for cockpit controls and actual movement and weapons is controlled with the pad. You could do a lot with tweaking your VT with cock pit controls. Drop weapons, call for support, etc.