This apparently has been posted on /v/:
- Street Fighter x Tekken Reveals: Rolento, Zangief, Heihachi, Lili (Everyone probably knows this already). Demo of new build on show floor.
- Street Fighter x Tekken announced for PC and as a Wii U launch window title. 360/PC versions will have an exclusive character (like Cole is for PS3/Vita), as will the Wii U version. The characters themselves will not be specified.
- SSF4AE 2012 officially named Super Street Fighter IV Upper (at least in Japan). Adds Hugo and Poison and will still be free for owners of SSF4AE. Demo of new build on show floor, includes Hugo and Poison. Announcement that this is definitely the final version of SF4, as the team is going to start a new project shortly.
- UMvC3: Rest of new characters get reveal trailers. Demo build with every character on show floor.
- Mega Man Legends 3: Announcement that due to fan feedback, development will restart in November.
- Mega Man 6, 7, X2, X3 and Mega Man 64 announced for Wii Virtual Console. Mega Man 2 and 3 (GB), as well as Mega Man 1, 2 and 3 (NES) announced for 3DS Virtual Console.
- Mega Man 8, Mega Man Legends, Mega Man Legends 2 and The Misadventures of Tron Bonne announced for PSone Classics.
- Vampire Savior: Online Edition announced for PSN. HD remastering ala 3SO with GGPO online. Demo on show floor.
- Marvel vs Capcom Collection announced for PSN. Includes X-Men VS Street Fighter, Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter and Marvel vs Capcom. No remastering, but will include GGPO online play. No demo.
- Trailers, release dates and demos of most every game you already know about (DMC, MH, RE, etc)
What do you guys think? Vampire Savior: Online Edition and free Hugo and Poison sounds great. The Mega Man Legends 3 being reset sounds a bit WTF.