Celebrate Wrong Trousers Day (a little late) with a free game from Telltale

I just got an email from Telltale Games with two nice offers. Both are useless to be since I have everything from them other than the Bone games.

First is a free episode of Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures for anyone and everyone in honor of Wrong Trousers Day. This is the same kind of offer as the Talk Like A Pirate Day offer I posted quite a while back.

In addition to this, the entire 4-Episode season is on sale from Telltale for $10. These offers are good until Monday, the 28th.

Wrong Trousers Day

The second offer is just a sale price with a free bonus. The entire 5-Episode Season of Tales of Monkey Island is on sale for $20 with The Penal Zone, the first episode of Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse (Season 3) included free. This offer is good until this Wednesday, the 30th. This offer also only applies for the PC and Mac versions, you can’t get this offer on the Playstation Store (although Tales of Monkey Island is $20 on the PSN, no free Sam & Max episode is included).

Tales of Monkey Island Offer

Do whatever you feel is good enough and at least enjoy the free episode of Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures.

Midday bump so more people can take advantage of this.