CEO BarFights March 19th, Orlando, FL MvC3/SSF4 Xbox 360

CEO Barfights Saturday March19th Orlando, FL SSF4/MvC3 Singles

The Road to CEO 2011 Fighting Game Championships continues with CEO Barfights II.

**WHEN**:Saturday March 19th. Doors open at Noon Tournament Must be finished before 10pm
**WHERE**:The Original Devaney?s
7660 University Blvd, Winter Park FL 32792
Corner of Goldenrod Ave and University Blvd
in the Winn Dixie Shopping Plaza.

Door Fee for the event is $7 and Each Game is 8 to Enter)

Update March 15th: 50% of the Venue fees collected will be donated to the redcross.org Fund for the Japan Earthquake And Tsunami Victims. You can read this story for more info on how you can help out on your own if you can not attend CEO Barfights to donate- http://shoryuken.com/content/help-japanese-earthquake-tsunami-victims-3872/

Pre Register your Name here and pay day of the event

See Who has Registered

Super Street Fighter 4 Xbox 360 Starts at 1 Pm SHARP
- 2/3 Rounds 99 sec
- 2/3 Matches, 3/5 for Winners,Losers and Grand Finals.
- Double Elimination
- Winner keeps same character, Loser May pick a different character
- Winner may change Ultra but must choose before Opponent picks their Ultra.

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Xbox 360

- 2/3 Rounds 99 sec
- 2/3 Matches, 3/5 for Winners,Losers and Grand Finals
- Double Elimination
- Winner keep same team and assists/assist order
- Loser may change Team/Assists
-DLC Shuma And Jill will NOT be allowed since they will only be out for a few days this time.

If you have any questions or comments you can either post here or email me directly at [email]ceogaming@gmail.com[/email].

Some Things to Note,

This will become Rocky's New Location, however they are in the process of Building their New arcade that will be connected to this bar, it will not be open until about 6 months from now so we're working with limited space which is why this will ONLY be a Supers Tournament. This is a Full Liquor Bar that serves Food Such as Burgers, Wings and typical Bar Foods :). So please Drink and Plink responsibly.
Also there will NOT be a stream at this event again. The reason being is the limited internet connection at the event. Hopefully after this one I'll find a bigger venue to stream again before CEO 2011.

Teams will be very Tentative, with only Room for about 7 Setups we will see if we can fit it in for either game. Also don’t forget to Register online for CEO 2011 at www.ceogaming.org/register

Don’t you mean winner keeps same team, assists and order and losers may change team and/or assists?

I put in for that day off, hopefully I can make it

Don’t have a system of my own to practice on, but I’ll shell out the fees. Can’t wait to finally get my butt kicked. :slight_smile: Is it BYOC?

Yes it is BYOC, We usually have plenty of sticks to go around though just in case.

Shout outs to Copy and Pasting!

I’ll be there!

I will be in attendance, bringing Birthday Sparkle Unicorn with me.

i’ll be there

Setups will be great too again if you can help out. I want to try and fit 7 Full Setups instead of 6 this time. Also I’ll be updating with an idea I have that won’t affect anyone money wise, but I plan to take a portion out of venue fees I’d make as a donation to the Japan disaster, Details on that sometime tonight.

will see what I can do

So to everyone attending CEO Barfights II at Devaney’s This Saturday I would like everyone to know that I will be donating 50% of the Venue fees collected will be donated to the Japan Earthquake Tsunami Victims. You can read this story for more info on how you can help out on your own if you can not attend CEO Barfights to donate- Shoryuken - Help Japanese Earthquake and Tsunami Victims

sweet. this sure will beat waiting to play somebody in mvc3 online…

Yeah, a little confused about that… Tournament for SSFIV and MvC3 or Tournament for SSFIV and a just a session for MvC3?

Both Games on Saturday will have Tournaments. As it’s standing Marvel has made more Pre regs. So I’m officially starting Marvel 3 on Xbox at around 1 pm, Signups start at Noon and I will be there early.

Super will start around 3 pm but not sooner.

I’m curious to see how much Shuma/Jill there will be in casuals in Marvel

Cant wait to see yall there.

Good luck to Tampa folk in attendance!