CEO Goes to Rocky’s Replay, Winter Park, FL 12/18/2010 Saturday-SSF4/BBCS/And more with Live Stream
We’re gonna end 2010 with a Bang as this will be the Last CEO tourney at THIS location as Rocky’s is moving to a new location near the UCF area where they will have a Full bar again.*
WHEN: Saturday December 18th. Doors and registration open at NOON and Rocky’s is open til Midnight
WHERE: Rocky’s Replay Arcade
5445 Lake Howell Rd,
Winter Park, Florida 32792 - (407) 260-0043
COST- Door fee is $10 which includes 12 free tokens and Tournaments are $10 per tourney with all Tourney entries going to Pot(60/30/10 payout)
Games- SSF4(Xbox 360) and Blazblue Continuum Shift(PS3)
Please bring your own Controllers,Cables and Fight Sticks.
This event WILL Be Streamed thanks to JT “WhatTheDeuce” of IPlayWinner. Stream will be here http://www.justin.tv/iplaywinner
*There have been a lot of requests for other games to be included even without a strong support anymore because of Newer Games like SSF4 and BBCS. However Other games can be added only if your voices are heard. If at least 8 people Sign up for other games listed Below then they will be added with rules and info to the event. *
** PRE-REGISTER HERE**- www.tiny.cc/ceoreg
Go Here to see who has signed up www.tiny.cc/ceosignups
For more information on Rocky's and what food they have to offer there and games go to [Rocky's Replay Arcade - Where all the fun starts at Rocky's Replay!](http://www.rockysreplayarcade.com)
Super Street Fighter 4 Xbox 360 Starts at 1:30 Pm $10 - 2/3 Rounds 99 sec - 2/3 Matches, 3/5 for Winners,Losers and Grand Finals. - Double Elimination - Winner keeps same character, Loser May pick a different character - Winner may change Ultra but must choose before Opponent picks their Ultra Blazblue Continuum Shift PS3 3:00 PM $10 - Default game settings - 2/3 rounds, 2/3 games, Losers/Winners/Grand finals will be 3/5 games. -Unlimited(Boss) characters Are banned -Double Elimination -All the latest DLC characters as of 12/18 will be available so prepare yourself. ? Super Street Fighter IV 3v3 Teams (Xbox 360) $15 per team 5pm -OCV Style Winner stays on until all people on one team are eliminated -1 Game Matches, 2/3 Sets for Grand Finals Only -Double Elimination -Can not have same Characters on One Team IE No 2 or 3 Hakans. -Characters choices are LOCKED for the whole team tournament, can't switch characters between opposing teams
Side Events Only 5 Dollars Each to Enter:
All Side events will begin after 3 pm and Onsite Registration(Regardless of the Pre Reg page of 8 or more) will be **CUT OFF **at 3 pm. If at Least 7 people for each of these games do not enter and pay before 3pm these tournaments will not be happen and will just be casuals if any setups are provided for said games. Money will be refunded to entrants if that 7 entrants is not reached by 3 pm.
Air Hockey Single Elimination(Official Air Hockey League Rules will be enforced)
Pot Payout of 80/20 to Top 2
* A face-off or coin toss decides which player gets the first possession of the puck.
* The first person to score 7 points by shooting the puck into the opponent’s goal wins the game. When the puck breaks the horizontal plane inside the goal, a point is counted, whether or not captured by the electronic scoring device.
* Once the puck is on a certain player’s side of the center line, he/she has 7 seconds to hit the puck back across the center line. Otherwise a foul is committed and the opponent receives possession of the puck.
* Placing one’s mallet on top of the puck, known as topping, is a foul. Here the opponent receives possession of the puck.
* A player cannot touch or strike the puck with any part of his/her body or with any object other than the mallet. Doing so causes a foul and possession changes hands.
* If the puck is on a clear path into the goal and the player stops it with anything other than the mallet, this is goaltending. Here the opponent receives a free shot.
* Hitting the puck when it is on the opposite side of the center line, or crossing the center line completely with one’s mallet causes a foul. Here the opponent receives possession of the puck.
* If the puck leaves the table, a foul is called on the player that caused the puck to go out of play due to offensive motion and the opposing player gets possession of the puck. Generally, when a player causes the puck to leave the table with a forward motion of the mallet, even defensively (known as charging), the foul is charged on them. An out of play foul results in the opponent receiving possession of the puck.
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Xbox 360 6 pm**
-2/3 matches Double Elimination
-Standard Marvel Rules
Capcom Vs Snk 2(PS2) 4pm If anyone has PS2 sticks or a CRT monitor to have a 2nd setup for this because of the large amount of signups please bring it
-This will be Double Elimination but only 1 Game Matches. Grand Finals will be 2/3 Matches
-Standard Rules and Roll Cancelling is Allowed
? Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Xbox 360-
o Akuma/Gouki is BANNED!
o 2/3 Rounds
o 2/3 Matches, 3/5 Grand Finals Only
o Double Elimination
Again Most of the side events will start between 3-4 after Super is dwindling down, I will do my best to have everything running quickly on Saturday so we can cover everything, I’ll be there early to setup so I’ll be ready to go with registration as people start showing up.
If you have any questions or comments you can either post here or email me directly at email@example.com.