Character Battle?

I know this is going to come off as pretty bad, as this is my first post on the forum since I lurk a lot, but I’ve been around for a while.

That said, I was wondering if you guys would be totally opposed to a rally for a certain character(s) on a GameFAQs character contest that is taking place right now? It’s pretty popular and brings in a lot of people (over 100,000 daily, though the polls are only 12 hours until the quarter finals).

Ken and Ryu are both in the contest (Akuma was, but he lost in the first round). I was kind of hoping we could somehow organize a rally for Ken as his match is tomorrow (starting at 12AM EST). Street Fighter is probably my favorite gaming series of all time and I would love to see it done justice. I understand if you guys don’t want to, but if you do the link to GameFAQs is simply http://www.gamefaqs.com

If you guys could also somehow get Capcom-Unity involved, and other sites it would be great. I really want to see Ken beat Ganondorf (the boss badguy from Zelda) since it’s a highly unexpected result.

If you don’t want to do this rally could you please just delete this, and not penalize me? I like coming to this site, and it’s been very helpful in developing my game.

Thank you for your time.

I have heard rumors that
SRk doesnt like Gamefaqs.

i dont have a big problem with gamefaqs i use it to find out quick bits of info for any game i play or played.

I understand not liking GameFAQs in terms of the message boards and the site content – but it’s just taking part in a contest that involves some of the greatest video game characters ever. Both Ken and Ryu are in the contest. So voting for Ken to beat Ganondorf would be great – and it would screw over a lot of GameFAQs users because Ken is expected to get destroyed by Ganondorf… Two birds with one stone right?

these battles are pointless

the match ups never even make sense

They had Guybrush Threepwood vs Vincent from FF7. As a character and the writing behind him, Vincent is a horrible character compared to Guybrush but, he still beat Guybrush.

They need to only match up characters from the same genres.

The Newbie Saikyo Dojo really isn’t the place for this.