- We Mercenaries pick up lots of useful skills in training.
- On the battlefield its important to retreat at the first sign of Defeat.
- Street fighting is all about analysis, predictions and reaction Thats it.
- My adopted father and his friends kept me from being lonley I should be happy.
- I need to pick up a dog collar on the way back, I wonder which color is the best?
- He has to be somewhere. I must continue my search!
- You’re strong! You’d make quite a mercenary.
- That was a close one listen, do you mind if I ask you about shadaolo?
- Sorry, but I don’t have time for a rematch. I’m in a hurry right now.
- Was it all a dream?
- I’m sorry…
- Muay Thai is the single most powerful art on the face of the planet!
- Like the mighty jaguar, I grow more powerful with each victory!
- No one is strong enough to face me! No one!
- There is no value in allowing the weak to live!
- A new legend is born this day! All hail the mighty Adon!
- Feast your eyes on the new King of Muay Thai!
- Not bad, but not good enough to dethrone the king!
- Annoying worm! Begone with you!
- Remember this day, for it is the day you truly understood your own weakness!
- I am the king!
- The true fighter can stare death in the face and lash out in rage against it!
- My blows penetrate flesh and contaminate the very bones within!
- Never step into the ring unless you are ready to leave this mortal coil!
- My destiny is to defeat all challengers who wander the earth!
- The moment you challenged me was the moment you sealed your fate!
- My fists know no equal!
- This battle is not yet over!
- The weak do not deserve a rematch, but an open grave bearing their name.
- Such pitiful insolence!
1.Nothin’ feels as satisyin’ as knockin’ chumps out with these here fists!
2.I’m tired of wastin’ my talents on third rate chumps like you!
3.You should be grateful you even had a chance to step into the ring with me!
4. So, you go any information I can sell? Spill it before I split your head open!
5. I don’t need nothin’ I can’t buy with cold, hard cash!
6. Damn! My fists have your blood on them!
7. You tried to hit me just now, didn’t ya? I’ll make you pay for that!
8. I don’t have time to waste on losers like you!
9. Gimme all your money before I punch your lights out, chump!
10. Hah ha ha ha ha ha ha
11. Beat it, chump!
- My psycho power feeds on hatred and death!
- I demand an opponent worthy of my strength!
- When I control the planet, I shall purge it of all hope!
- Anyone who defies me willingly invites thier own death!
- Close your eyes! An endless nightmare awaits!
- Embrace your fear as you are enveloped by an eternal nightmare!
- Kneel before me or die beneath my heal. The choice is yours to make freely!
- Pledge your allegiance to Shadaloo and I will let you live!
- One as weak as you has nothing to offer! Your life ends now!
- Kneel before me!
- The king of the Jungle is the King of the world.
- I’ve gotta get stronger! I can’t go home until I’m good enough for my mama!
- Until you forget mankind’s rules and fight like a beast, you can’t beat me!
- Crocodiles are good, but I prefer the taste of a nice pirarucu!
- I liked living in the jungle, but I’d rather be with my moma now.
- You can’t defeat me with moves like that!
- You’re stong! We should hang out!
- You didn’t keep your mind on the fight. That’s why you lost!
- I’m stronger than you! I’m better than you!
- Ogwow! Oh! Oh!
- Size and strength are no use if you can’t hit me.
- My friends are not my weakness, but my strength.
- You wont get anywhere until you learn a thing or two about fighting.
- Off to find my next target!
- I’m thinking about adopting a cat when I get home.
- How does it feel getting beaten by a tiny girl like me?
- A rematch? Maybe some other time when I dont have a mission to worry about.
- I’ve no time to waste teaching amateurs to fight.
- Fighting amateurs like you is a waste of my precious time.
- How dreadfully dull!
1.Keep an eye on my father, I wont let you down.
2. I feel even stronger than usual. That special training really paid off!
3. Phew! That was no picinic, I guess I need to build up more muscle mass!
4. Compared to the scum I deal with as a cop, fighting you was a piece of cake!
5. I’m tired. Maybe I’ll eat some sweets to recharge.
6. All men bow before me! I’m the strongest woman in the world!
7. Not bad we should do this again sometime.
8. You were out of breath towards the end. You need to work on your stamina.
9. Sorry to be blunt, but you just don’t have what it takes to beat me.
10.I did it!
- Fighting like this brings back lots of memories.
- I don’t need a reason. I just like to fight.
- The only thing that doesnt change, is the excitment of the fight.
- This is gettin’ boring. Maybe I oughta head home.
- I prefer my fights quick an’ easy.
- I’ve got time. You up for a rematch?
- A fighter that goes down that easy ain’t worth a thing. Beat it!
- You sure you wanna be goin’ around startin’ fights with guys like me?
- If I’da known it’d be this boring on the outside, I’da stayed in prison.
- Let’s get this over with.
- You were awfully reckless back there. Are you looking to get hazard pay?
- If I could change careers, I’d go for something that allows more time at home.
- I don’t care about pride or ego. I’m just here to do my job.
- You should be more careful. There’s no worker’s comp if you get hurt.
- Lauren’s birthday is comping up. I wonder what she’d like…
- I’m pretty good at the rough studd. Housework, not so much.
- You’re not bad. You should try to get a contract offer and make some cash.
- I’m here for work. I don’t have time to mess around with the likes of you!
- If you’re not going to take this seriously, don’t step into the ring.
- This is just business. Nothing personal.
- What a pain!
- Keep an eye on my father, I won’t let the Saikyo arts down!
- Whoever’s still standing wins! I almost tripped, but I didn’t, so I win!
- I just thought of a great new taunt! Better write it down before I forget!
- If you let instant noodles soak long enough, they feel more filling!
- Dinner? I usually eat beans fight from the can while standing over the sink.
- Underestimating me is a sure fire way to get hurt!
- For a second, I thought I might lose…Aw, who am I kidding? I was sure of it!
- I stubbed my toe! I hope you have good insurance, bub!
- Now you have to join my dojo! Just write your name and credit card number here…
- No problem!
- Hey! We’re just gettin’ started! Stand up and let’s go!
- Fantastic! Show me that move again!
- Are you OK? Was my dance too much for you?
- You’re not hurt, are you? C’mon! Let’s do it again!
- No regrets! Don’t look back!
- Bravo! Feelin’ good!
- Try not to get knocked out so quick next time, OK?
- Not bad!
- You’ve gotta try and feel your inner rhythm more. Like this! Get it?
- Feel the rhythm! Feel the rhyme! Get on up, it’s Dee Jay time!
- O, Agni, please accpet my humble thanks for the power you have granted me.
- I mustn’t stop as long as there are forces who seek to do harm.
- My purifying flames wash my foes one by one as they fall before me.
- The road our souls travel is a long and winding one.
- Through meditation, we are able to touch the very fabric of space and time.
- You have lost because it was your destiny to do so. Do not resist.
- we may worship different gods, but your strength is to be praised.
- Give up. Your short limbs have no chance of reaching me.
- I do not like to fight without reason. Leave this place at once.
- This is destiny.
11.Yoga yoga yoga yoga.
- Boxing is the most refined of the fighting arts.
- There is no shortcut to perfection. Hard training is the only way.
- There is a difference between refined strength and uncouth violence.
- I believe it’s tea time now. Please excuse me…
- I’m afraid that fine roses are as rare as respectable fighters.
- I like you. Please allow me to buy you a pint.
- That was an exciting match. You have my gratitude.
- There isn’t much variety in your routine, is there?
- You aren’t ready to face me just yet. Contact me once you’ve trained harder.
- You have no dignity!
11.Down for the count!
- I’m just getting started I have’nt showed you half of what I can do!
- Nothin’ like a good fight to make you feel all warm an’ fuzzy inside!
- Gah hah ha ha! I love seeing new moves in the ring!
- Man, I’m starving! I could go for some chanko stew!
- Sumo is fun to watch, but even more fun to try out for yourself!
- I’m the best Japan has to offer! And I’m off to conquer the world!
- Phew! Not bad! I almost thew in the towel!
- You’d better pack on the pounds or I’ll be able to knock you over with a touch!
- You need to go back and start your training over again, bub!
- Victory is mine!
- Oh, yeah!
- That was one volcanic battle! Thanks for the memories amigo!
- Try the frijoles to test a restaurant! Try the special moves to test a fighter!
- Fighting is like cebollita! Add a little heat, and it gets a whole lot better!
- If you’re feeling down, put some color in your cheeks with a bowl of red beets!
- How about a nice cactus pear? You can even eat the seeds!
- Nothing beats a heaping helping of paella, amigo! Want some?
- Looks like I made a new friend! We should go out and eat to celebrate!
- That was a great fight! I’ll whip up a meal to celebrate! Any requests?
- Stay right where you are! I’ll let you know when dinner is ready!
- It takes more than that to satisfy me! Come back after some training!
- When all’s said and done, the winner is decided by the strength of one’s spirit!
- There’s no time to stop! Gotta keep moving!
- Life is too short to waste time not trying your best!
- Maybe I should set up a dojo to promote Hitenryu…
- Kung fu is invincible!
- We could both use some more training!
- Don’t make excuses for your loss! Go train and try again!
- Stand up! This is no time for a nap!
- Too slow!
- Too weak.
- Your fate is sealed. There is no escape now.
- We begin dying the moment we are born. There is no escaping this truth.
- You are unworthy of my attention. Leave my sight at once!
- Death is a bitter medicine we must all drink. I do not cower before it.
- My only fear is that I shall pass before my appointed fight to the death.
- The sight of blood makes me feel young again.
- Your weakness is an embarrassment!
- This is no place for the likes of you.
- If the prospect of death frightens you, leave this place at once!
- You are a big fool!
- What immaturity!
- All men walk their path alone one day. Our training is preperation for that.
- Don’t think that strength alone defines you as a person. It could destroy you.
- I bring my faith in Ansatsuken to a new generation! Witness my power!
- Even Satsui no Hado can be defeated with the right training and technique.
- We are all our own worst enemy. But also our best teacher.
- This battle is over.
- Fights like this make me glad I have returned to the ring!
- when you understand the source of your power, the meaning of battle follows.
- The caliber of fighters has decreased considerably in my absence.
10.That was an enjoyable battle!
- You must defeat me to stand a chance!
- The only way to win is to keep a cool head and stay focused.
- My arms and legs cut like blades! You can’t compare!
- If you can’t dodge, just take your licks and throw the fight. No use trying.
- I don’t enjoy fighting. If the other guy starts it, though, I’ll do what it takes.
- I could really go for a cup of coffee right about now…
- Fighting you has brought out my true strength.
- Your moves are well-executed and strong. You have a bright future ahead of you.
- In war, the loser doesn’t get a second chance. You’re lucky this isn’t war.
- Knowing when to give up is nothing to be ashamed of.
10.That was too easy!
11.What an easy mission!
- May the power of Bushin-ryu be etched forever into your retinas!
- Bushin-ryu allows me to pierce the sky and split the earth with my blows!
- Never attempt the same move after you have been once thwarted!
- Most fighters could not have lasted as long as you did.
- Sneakers are well-suited to swift-footed techniques!
- A restless spirit is no good in battle. Always meditate in preparation for war.
- This fight is over! Leave this place at once!
- What good is your defense if you cannot keep up with my speed?
- I am not your enemy! You must overcome yourself before you take on others!
- This is Bushinryu!
- I went easy on ya, amateur. You won’t be so lucky next time!
- If you like oil, you’ll love my brand of cooking oil! Care for a free sample?
- Using oil isn’t cheating. You’re welcome to oil up yourself, you know.
- Never fought a Turkish wrestler before? Glad I could enlighten you!
- Nothing makes me angrier than smokers. Don’t they know fire is dangerous?
- No, no Stay down! Don’t get up on my account! Just relax!
- Don’t let it get to you. We all have days like this! You’ll feel better soon!
- Not bad! But you’ve got plenty of room for improvement!
- Sorry about that! You’re not hurt, are ya?
10.How about some oil?
11.I guess victory “slipped” from your grasp, eh? Wah hah ha ha ha!
- You’ve never seen a kunai throwing knife before? You’ve got to be kidding me!
- No rematch today! I’m in a hurry! Hit me up next time!
- Ninjas use to be cool, but now everyone is into pirates and robots and stuff.
- If that’s the best you can do, you might wanna hire an after school tutor.
- I’m starved! what’s a girl hafta do to get some cake around here?
- You’d flunk outta my ninja school in about 5 minutes…
- You’re pretty strong! That was really fun!
- You should probably head home now. You really don’t look so good.
- No sweat! That was nothing compared to the tests at my school!
- I’m starving!
- Train harder!
1.You’ll have to do better than that if you want to get me excited.
2. Next time, I’ll take my time and make things REALLY hurt.
3. Damn! My eye’s acting up! Doesn’t matter against a loser like you, though.
4. Don’t think we’re finished here. We have all night, baby…
5. Don’t worry. I’ll let you live long enough to have a little fun with you.
6. Learn to fight like me, and you’ll realize how boring everything else is.
7. How does it feel to know that your death is just a few heartbeats away?
8. I didn’t even need to use my eyes for the likes of you!
9. You’ll have to try harder than that. Come at me ready to kill!
10. Now comes the fun part…
- See? The stronger fighter always wins! As easy to understand as a flowchart!
- The whole American champion thing seems petty. I should aim even higher!
- I could really improve if I could find someone strong enough to beat me!
- Uh-oh! I’d better check with Eliza!
- Phew! I bet that would make for one exciting replay!
- Get back up and I’ll just knock you down again!
- Not bad! Looks like I just earned myself a new rival!
- You know my moves, don’t you? Why’d you just walk into 'em like that?
- Natural ability is great, but it takes work to use it!
- Got it!
- Rindo-kan karate is the best! Who’s next!
- Did you see that, Daddy? I’m gonna fix our dojo up good!
- Yeah! Looks like my moves work just as well on real world opponents!
- I know I’m still young, but fighters in training really have the desire to win!
- I’m gonna keep winning like this and get stronger and stronger!
- Whoah! You’re pretty strong!
- You just haven’t trained enough. You may as well quit the tournament now.
- You’re to weak to use your loss to promote my dojo…
- I knew exactly what you’d try! Better luck next time!
- Don’t underestimate me!
- Didja see that?
- True power is not just physical. Still, that hurt, didn’t it?
- I have inflicted no grave injuries. Go now and recover.
- I used to think of this power as a curse, but now I appreciate it.
- I believe in the power of humanity.
- I’m so tired… I can hardly wait to relax with a nice bubble bath.
- That’s all for today’s lesson.
- I sense a strength within you. We will meet again.
- Victory is mine, but there is always next time. Shall I foresee the outcome?
- You are not cut out to be a fighter. It would be wise to seek another path.
- Embrace your destiny.
- Are you hurt?
- Man, I’ve gotten so famous lately that I can’t even walk around outside anymore without people
tryin’ to ask for my autograph! I’m thinkin’ maybe I need a bodyguard or somethin’! For real!
- So I was wonderin’… What’s the difference between an ocean an’ a sea, anyway? Is it just about
size? Does the location matter? Can a sea get promoted to an ocean if it tries really hard?
- There ain’t nothin I like more than a nice custom bike. It ain’t just about the obvious stuff
like color and shape, either. Ya gotta worry about the overall balance an’ make sure it looks…
- I drove to China on my bike the other day. What? I ain’t lyin’, man! I never lie! I totally drove
there on my bike! Don’t belive me? Check a map! I’ll retrace my steps for ya!
- Hobbies? Karaoke, baby! Can’t get enough of it! One time Candy an’ me, we rented out a karaoke
box for a whole week! That was a blast! We’re still payin’ the owner for the busted speakers…
- I ain’t just a legend in the fighting world, ya know. I’m also well-known in biker circles!
Prolly considered the top biker in America! But I got my sights set even higher! One day, I’ll…
- Candy’s really into gardening lately. Ya know those little onion-lookin’ things? They kinda look
like me? Oh yeah! Bulbs! So, she planted a buncha bulbs in the garden, see? An’ before long…
- Wanna know what I like most about Candy? Too bad! That’s top secret privileged information, bub!
I don’t want you fallin’ in love with her, too! Not that you could compete, but still…
- Why do women take so long to shop, anyway? Don’t tell Candy I said this, but that girl took
like 2 hours to decide between a couple of blouses that were the exact same color! No difference!
- My journey to become the ultimate fighter has only just begun.
- Each time I fight, I learn something new. This journey has been fruitful.
- Even if my fists were to turn to dust, I would not give up in my quest!
- The more I learn, the more I realize how far I am from the end of my journey.
- The power I am after is the power to win - not the power to destroy!
- You must defeat my Shoryuken to stand a chance!
- No need to speak. Your fists told me everything I need to know about you.
- If you go into the ring expecting to fail, you will. Believe in yourself!
- Power alone is no guarantee of victory. Keep your eyes on your opponent!
- Give it your all!
- These two fists are everything to me!
- Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value.
- A strong fighter is not one who always wins, but one who stands after defeat.
- All the worlds fighters must bow before the undisputed king!
- I’m inspired by the courage of those who have fallen before my mighty fist.
- I will not rest until I know the meaning of the fight!
- They call me the king for a reason fool! You never stood a chance!
- Have you tested him in battle as well? Impressive, I shall remember you.
- You are not strong enough to go toe to toe with the undisputed king!
- You are not a warrior, you’re a beginner.
- Stand up!
- Now you know the power of the king!
- Training is fun if you set your mind to a specific goal to work toward!
- Yes! I’m doing great! Gotta keep this up!
- Awesome fight! I’m on top of my game today!
- Oh no! I almost forgot I’m s’posed to meet Kei today! I’m gonna be late!
- I got some kind of invitation in the mail from Karin. I’d better reply!
- Yeah! That was great!
- That was so fun! We have to do it again soon!
- Phew! That was a close one! Wanna go again?
- You’re pretty strong, but you need to mix up your moves a bit more.
- Thanks for fighting me!
- That’s a wrap!
- Evil? Like the concept of gods, this is a meaningless human construct.
- No need to contemplate your future. That is for me to determine. Not you.
- My name, my consciousness, my power…Everything I have, I earned for myself!
- I was just looking for a test subject to assist in augmenting my engine…
- Before long, a new age will dawn upon the earth and I shall rule over all!
- Fear in the face of such power is only natural. No need to hide it.
- I am impressed. Now stand so that I may assimilate your data!
- I did not expect you to put up such a fight. You have impressed me.
- This has been a complete waste of time. Prepare for data deletion!
- My name is Seth. Remember it!
- I am ruler of all I survey!
- You cannot defeat me if you fight only for yourself.
- These fists fight for life. They are protected by benevolent spirits.
- Let us go to the ends of the earth!
- True warriors know no fear. This is not pride, but merely confidence.
- My power is bestowed upon me by the spirits. You have no such power!
- Spirits and men are both engaged in a constant journey.
- I do not fear death. But do not confuse this for resignation.
- Do not lament over your loss, for the spirits will heal and rejuvenate you.
- I will not stop until I have found my beloved and hold her in my arms!
- Let us depart.
- The wind speaks to us.
- No one compares to my beauty. Nor my strength.
- Not even the gods could create something that compares to my beauty.
- Blood is the most beautiful color known to mankind.
- Power and wealth are meaningless in the face of blinding beauty.
- I look the most beautiful when glimpsed in the moment of your demise.
- I am at my most beautiful when I am dealing the victory blow.
- The least I could do is defeat you with unmatched beauty and grace.
- Fighting ugly opponents depresses me to no end.
- The weak have nothing to offer and should be culled from the population.
- I am beautiful.
- Victory is beautiful.
- Choosing to fight me means that you are prepared to face defeat!
- My muscles are my shield and this shield can withstand any attack!
- Compared to my training in Siberia, street fights are mere child’s play!
- Fans are what drive a wrestler’s spirit! With support from my fans, I can’t lose!
- If you want to build your leg muscles, you should try the Cossack Dance!
- I am the Red Cylcone and I destroy anything in my path!
- You’d better not try to stand up right away. I threw you awfully hard…
- That last move was impressive, comrade. But it was too little, too late!
- You need more muscle mass!
- You have to want victory!
- Khorosho I win!